nazotchi discussion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have the nazotchi code. I know why you are desperate to have it. but now I know not to use him. this is my story:

i logged in nazotchi and played loads and got attention. but then when i logged in dazzilitchi, the final one before i had them all, two strange things happened: when i checked the logged-in characters list, dazzilitchi was in shadow still, and i had not got my wallpaper! all because of nazotchi! so do not log him in - he's a bad character! i don't think he looks good, but he is OK for competitions. i personally think that dazzilitchi looks really sparkly and cool, exactly what i like. i think dazzilitchi looks the best, but i totally respect those who like nazotchi. i like mametchi, chantotchi, violetchi and petitchi girl as well. i think that when you use dazzilitchi you get votes for your band. on my last competition i got 208th place (using a single chamametchi) so she is also pouplar.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea, nazotchi is cool but he causes glitches...you can't go to club pop and if you play the card game it freezes and the other games...when it comes to getting your result..it freezes and its because bandai didnt give nazotchi excited, sad, or happy emotion faces that you would typically see when u play the games

yea, nazotchi is cool but he causes glitches...you can't go to club pop and if you play the card game it freezes and the other games...when it comes to getting your result..it freezes and its because bandai didnt give nazotchi excited, sad, or happy emotion faces that you would typically see when u play the games
I have the same problem too :p

i advise you not to use nazotchi.

now, if you have found a major amount of recent nazotchi-finding, it was me typing the code all over the internet!

Last edited by a moderator:
you must really want to mess up peoples accounts than i guess :*

:gozarutchi: i'm just joking *hehe* but that does sound like what u are trying to do

honestly, I DO NOT! I gave the nazotchi code out after about 3 hours of researching it 100% TO BE KIND! Now I just feel stupid because from everything i have done to help I am simply getting spam and bad rumors spread about me!

I will vote for your band on music city-if you vote for mine!

i entirely want to be friendly!

Nazotchi is a bad character. I still like to use him, altough. But I did not use him for the games and competitions. Why???

~Once, I use Nazotchi, Spotchi, and Mochatchi for my competitions. Then, the comp day came. I played "Tamagotchi On Stage", and The CD said "SM4329's CD" but, the characters is blank and all gotchi ID is AB1234!! But, I think the characters is not blank in the votings, because I get on the 20th Place!

~ I want to play the drum game, with the character nazotchi. I played the first challanger. Then, when its judging time, The 1st challanger (Kikitchi), did not appear, and Its only Nazotchi!!! Then, after the music stops, the spotlight does not stop and go everywhere like crazy!!!

Do, I think you will be popular with Nazotchi in the walking around MC time, but dont use him for the Games and Competitions!!

-Cute Dazzlitchi-

iv'e seen several people on music city with 38/38 characters logged in but some were still shadows. In fact, one person who had this also had the character poster. Another had lots of awards and multiple ichigotchi dolls, and they hadn't even won any contests!

iv'e seen several people on music city with 38/38 characters logged in but some were still shadows. In fact, one person who had this also had the character poster. Another had lots of awards and multiple ichigotchi dolls, and they hadn't even won any contests!
that means that those items were gifts.......

lol :(

i got only got 36/38 but it saes 38/38 and gave me the poster i still have 2 in shadows :blink:

nobody is off topic lol...this is about nazotchi.

anyway:

the shadows being there even though u logged in as every character is def. a nazotchi glitch...i have a 2nd private account that i used nazotchi with and thats what happened

yes ur right dazzilitchi star its about a nazotchi glitch on usic city

and anyway i started this topic when i was dazzilitchigirl

but now i dont use my dazzilitchigirl account cos the mail box's full...

Nazotchi is a bad character. I still like to use him, altough. But I did not use him for the games and competitions. Why???~Once, I use Nazotchi, Spotchi, and Mochatchi for my competitions. Then, the comp day came. I played "Tamagotchi On Stage", and The CD said "SM4329's CD" but, the characters is blank and all gotchi ID is AB1234!! But, I think the characters is not blank in the votings, because I get on the 20th Place!

~ I want to play the drum game, with the character nazotchi. I played the first challanger. Then, when its judging time, The 1st challanger (Kikitchi), did not appear, and Its only Nazotchi!!! Then, after the music stops, the spotlight does not stop and go everywhere like crazy!!!

Do, I think you will be popular with Nazotchi in the walking around MC time, but dont use him for the Games and Competitions!!

-Cute Dazzlitchi-
That happens to me too ;) It's just that it happens even when I don't use nazotchi

yes ur right dazzilitchi star its about a nazotchi glitch on usic cityand anyway i started this topic when i was dazzilitchigirl

but now i dont use my dazzilitchigirl account cos the mail box's full...
now "I" am going a bit off topic LOL...but you know you can delete your PM's right? you just checkmark all and press delete. No need to make a new account ;)

ok sorry! BACK to nazotchi hehe :p

i want the nazotchi code!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: wow mametchi looks weird :mametchi: i wish i could take good with tamagotchi so i can get a mimitchi :mimitchi:
Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for 3 months or more (this post has not been posted in for over a year). Please refer to the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping for more specific guidelines. Thank you!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back