Nazotchi Friend (V4 and V4.5)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiTama01

Reaction score
Jojo : Boy

Mimi : Girl

Jojo is a V.4.5, Mimi is a V.4.

I make them visit and play games etc.

So I went to check their friend status, but instead of the picture of Mimi or Jojo, it appears as Nazotchi. When they visit each other it is Nazotchi. When they give each other presents its Nazotchi, either way. But when they play games, it is the real ones.

Is this a glitch or not? :lol:

This is not a glitch. This happens because the tama does not recodnize the other character(it isn't one of the characters on that version). So it replaces it with a Nazotchi.

Regards,

This is not a glitch. This happens because the tama does not recodnize the other character(it isn't one of the characters on that version). So it replaces it with a Nazotchi.
Regards,
Blue Skies~*,What if the charactar on the v4.5 is an ura universal like gozarutchi.you can get those characters on a v4.this could be a glitch.

No, it isn't a glitch. I THINK nazotchi shows up even if you can get that character.

Its not a Glitch as others have mentioned above ^

Your Tamagotchi or vise versa does not recongize the opposite tamagotchi character. This is because the other Tamagotchi character isn't a character in ones tamagotchi. For Example, On the V.4 you have only character

a,b,c and on the V4.5 you have only characters d,e,f.

Let say you connect and visit eachother and from V4.5 character e goes over to character a 's house the the Tamagotchi will not recongize the Character.

I hope I made my self some what clear and I hope I helped!

Oh, ok, this happened to me, too and it was pretty confusing. When my v4 was a baby and it visited my 4.5 Samuraitchi they were fine, but now that my v4 is an adult Memetchi, when I look on her friend list the Samuraitchi even shows up as the mailman! It's pretty crazy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back