Nazotchi Project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buffyc1973 just PMed me to say... NO SNACKS IS NOT TRUE!!!Also, I LOVE the NO SNACKS sign on your Tamagotchi! I was going to make one just like it for my Tama. What generation was it? Maybe the Generation was wrong? The gender? This is really really weird and complicated!

Now this just gets weirder and weirder... if it is not No Snacks...

*duh duh duh duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh (spooky drumroll thing)*

What is it?

StarTama :rolleyes:

EDIT: Oh, I see now that Buffyc1973 made a post about it above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fed it snacks now, thought it may evolve again, but nahhh , maybe dr.tams' link, is the only way to get nazotchi, it basicly said that if you connect to a tama with a character unknown to your tama it uses nazotchi by default.

i'll try when my tama leaves and thats not true because hes on the character chart

it doesnt mean anything if hes on charchart, nyatchi is, 2, and u cant raise/have it as a usual character

woops - I got to this topic a bit late :p

If it is of any help or interest.... the rumour about getting Nazotchi by not feeding any snacks has been around for a couple of years !

I first heard about it when the V1 was just launched and poor kids were killing their tamas trying to get Nazotchi :wacko:

I have never seen Nazotchi on a Tama other than as a Default character where the tama doesn't recognise the character - the same situation as the post in the link provided by dr.tam

Also - the way photo shop and various graphics programs work, it is sadly too easy to fake a photo as proof...

However, I hope I am proved wrong and that someone gets a Nazotchi and can provide a detailed summary of what is does, random animations, what food it likes/dislikes, etc. :wacko:

Also - the way photo shop and various graphics programs work, it is sadly too easy to fake a photo as proof...
Hee hee this is true :D

However, I hope I am proved wrong and that someone gets a Nazotchi and can provide a detailed summary of what is does, random animations, what food it likes/dislikes, etc. 
I think dr.tams link ie default character is the only way, otherwise we would know by now, surely? I fed leaftchi (the character I really did end up with with no snacks) a snack after evolving, wondering if this was were it may evolve again into Nazotchi, it didn't sadly. I wonder if ...... I hadn't given it a snack after adult hood, not mated it, instead of old timer would it become Nazotchi?

Why do so many people say 'no snacks' if there is no truth in it whatsoever?

Sometimes my determination and experimenting personality drives me mad :D

I will try the above but not so soon after struggling with Nazo, it is real hard not to give snacks.

Ty TamaMum better late that never :blink: appriciate your comments

Buffy x

Why do so many people say 'no snacks' if there is no truth in it whatsoever?
Rumors are like that.... a lot of people just believe them without testing them out. It's likely that this way of getting Nazo is fake. The only real way to get it is by debugging and choosing him. He also appears by connection, of course, but that's just on the friends list, not as the actual character.

I hade one!

I am not joking!

I got it from normal care and as i connected it came back as a :)

so u got it from normal care or just returned from connecting ?

Sorry, this topic is kinda useless now... :wub: Oh well. Either let it die out, or keep trying and posting :wub: . Maybe we will never know. I think Nazotchi is real, because Bandai left a mysterious and tantalizing hint on the character chart.

Nazo means "Secret"...

Nazo never had a snack not once!! which was hard, today he evolved into an adult, not a nazotchi unfortunatly but a very cute Leafitchi!!! here he is, brushing his teeth.
I got one too... but I was starting to think...

Well, in every other version of Tamagotchi a secret character is BEYOND the adult stage. For example, you could only get a Zachi on a Generation 2 Tamagotchi after getting a Zukitchi as an adult and doing what needed to be done.

I wonder if that is true? I fill up happy hearts by doing this:

1. Set the time to 31 minutes before bedtime. So if it goes to bed at 8:00, I'll set the time to 7:29.

2. Wait 1 minute.

3. Turn the lights off.

I wonder if that's like, equivalent to feeding snacks. Another tactic is to fatten up your Tamagotchi using purely meals.

Bandai left a mysterious and tantalizing hint on the character chart.
Nazo means "Secret"...
thats just a translation, nothing mysterious^^ ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back