Nazotchi Talk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if you could, please explain in detail on how you got the hard hatted little guy. It would greatly be appreciated by many of us.

Ok read carefuly, You have to have off the chart discipline of 15. Also you have to mate with the same kind of tamagotchi [like mimitchi and mimitchi] It works with the matchmaker to. Oh yeah, You can only feed him 3 snacks in his whole lifetime.

try it out! :(

I shall try next time I have a baby...which should be soon...I am guessing, to have off the chart discipline, you muct keep disciplining even after the bar is full, and one last question. Does he change into Nazotchi after the rebelous teen stage, or after the adult stage. 3 snacks in a lifetime...shall be fun to try. Thank you...I shall keep people posted...

can nozochi m8 with the matchmaker? (err her match 4 u) or will it die, or is it after it m8s with its same kind of tama it changes into nazochi?

So we must mate two of the same type of tamagotchi, from the matchmaker. Then we must give it all of the correct disipline. We can give it up to three snacks. It comes on generation... even. From sixth generation, and a girl. What was her child form? Was she ever body/spirit neglected as a teen? If so, how? (yup, I lurv to ask questions)

Ok, let me get this strait...

It evolved from marutchi to onionchi and then to Nazotchi. I only gave it 3 snaks in Tex's lifetime. Her parents where two Memetchi's.

Is everything clear now? :D

Yup. Two identical parents. 6th gen. marutchi. oniontchi. 3 snacks. all disipline possible is full. One last thing, what character were you aiming for? (how was the overall body/spirit treatment?) answer this and that will be all. :B

ahm soo excited! I'll follow your guidelines excactly! my masktchi mated with another masktchi late last night! gen 6. I'll make him a marutchi-oniontchi with no snacks (even with the adult still with baby) and give him every disipline he needs! here goes...

Very excited for you, perhaps you could keep a new log on this? Something to keep us posted upon this? Hope to hear more about this new experience. I have to wait on the Matchmaker, and I still only have an Itchigotchi...So I shall live the Nazotchi experience through you.

Okay. Drew is born, and I gave him one snack. I'll give him a snack in child and teen form too. I'm keeping the sound on incase I miss a call. 'connecting like nutso!' I might re-create the generation 6 experiment fully. Also, vahkidude, I'm assuming his parents were two Mametchis, not memetchis, because it was gen. 5. I'll recreate the experiment fully with my 4th gen later. (getting mametchi with low disipline)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back