nazotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nazotchi is the "main" secret char. No-one noes how to get it.

Also, guyes, post here if you do get him!!!!!! Tell us how!!!

It isn't possible to keep the HUNGRY and HAPPY meters full all the time.

The way the Tamagotchi is programmed means that these will decrease every so often - otherwise you wouldn't need to look after your pet in the first place! If you keep feeding or playing with your tama when it is on 4 hearts it doesn't mean that it will not go down to three.

I think that you probably can't get nazotchi as a proper pet - it only appears when linking different versions of Tamagotchi through infra-red, because the different versions don't have the same pets / graphics. This means if you link with someone who has a Ver.1 and you have Ver.2 with a pet they can't get, their device can't show your pet because it doesn't have a picture of it in its memory. To fix this they made nazotchi who will always show up instead.

It defeats the point of him existing if he is a proper pet. If he was then it would be silly if he was showing up on people's screens. How would you tell the difference between whether it really is a nazotchi pet, or whether it is just because of having different versions (apart from knowing which pet your friend has, obviously)?

hey i know wich adult you need to get bill

you need *drum role*.....................................................................................................TARAKOTCHI

something weird happened with my V.1 and my v.2 connection. When I got my v.2 mimitchi to visit my v.1 gozarutchi(sp.)... my mimitchi turned into a nazotchi on my v.1! weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back