Nazotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not To BE off Topic
1. If you want to Debug [SIZE=12pt]WHICH IS REALLY DANGEROUS.[/SIZE] Go to this website https://www.pixelmood.com/tamagotchi_connection_debugging.htm Note: your tamagotchi will be permantly messed up. They evolve REALLY fast and their are other Symptons. (LOL :) )

2. Oyajitchi is the one who skips the child and teen stage. Also Oyajitchi is the one who comes from mating with Old Timers.

This Contributes on how to get Nazotchi B)

Hope I helped!

:) Locky458
It's ok,Locky458!I made this post about Nazotchi,so it's ok!

I heard that you get Nazotchi if you never feed your tama, but don't let it get sick and keep every poo off the screen. I've never tried it, but I want to with a lower gen. tama. The only reason they die is if they are sick AND have no happy/hungry hearts. And that's after a while.

we had other topic about this

u cant raise nazo as a normal chara on ur tama

except by debugging, nazo will only show up on connecting as an avatar 4 a chara, the other tama dont recognizes (and as the postman on v4^^)

so dont do any strange experiments 2 ur poor tama

hi nazo has a hamer so maby if u can be a judge on v4 your tama on the next gen will trurn into nazo

My tama died because I didn't feed it snacks!*Sobs*...
When you beat games or play them really good, your tamagotchi will turn Happy!

Example: If your tamagotchi is on 3 hearts, make sure you get to Round 4 or something like that on the BUMP game and they will have 4 hearts!

I think If you mate with Oyajitchi, you would just get a regular tamagotchi......

;) Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
My school friend has got Nazotchi randomly . She says it is VERY rare .

She means v3...She goes to my school!And she told me,it was her v3!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back