NDS Lite

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtwig011

Reaction score
Title Says all... I have these games so don't recommend 'em...:

Wario Ware Touched

Super Mario 64 DS

Pokemon Diamond

Animal Crossing Wild World

Action Replay DS

Blades of Thunder 2

Sims 2 pets

Nintendogs Dachsund and friends

Nintendogs Lab and friends

GoldenEye Rogue angent

Madagascar

Metroid Prime Hunter first hunt (demo)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of time

Pokemon Ranger

Depends what you like, obviously. :) Lol you take care of nintendogs on two cards? So do I! I got the Dachshund and Dalmatian versions. Oh, I don't have many games, but if you want a fun game to brainwash yourself every now and then, try Cooking Mama 2. But if you play it in really long periods, it's boring after a while (check it out online before you go off buying it. Ah, and it gives instructions in the game. :( heh heh). A lot of people like Mario Kart, but in my opinion it's fun for a while, but is a little dull after a couple of weeks (I try not to play it too often so my interest in it is still lit. After all, I spent $35 on the game! It might be worth about $20 in my opinion). Hope this helps a bit!

P.S. how is Sims 2 pets?? I love virtual pets seeing as I miss having real ones...ooh, maybe I ought to get the V5.5 and V6 tamas... :D

I saw in ya list that you have Pokemon Ranger. You might as well try Pokemon Ranger: Shadows Of Almia. It's quite good, and has the same technique of Pokemon Ranger. I'm playing it... It's good great!

I like...

Mystery case files millionheir♥♥

Guitar hero on tour decades♥♥♥♥

Mario kart ds♥♥♥

Cooking mama 2♥♥

Sally's salon♥♥♥

anything else...?

I'm actually really digging "Drawn To Life"

I wasn't sure I'd really like it but in that, you draw quite a LOT of the things in the game. I made a special teddy bear be the main character/hero.

It's really cute.

Depends what you like, obviously. :D Lol you take care of nintendogs on two cards? So do I! I got the Dachshund and Dalmatian versions. Oh, I don't have many games, but if you want a fun game to brainwash yourself every now and then, try Cooking Mama 2. But if you play it in really long periods, it's boring after a while (check it out online before you go off buying it. Ah, and it gives instructions in the game. ;) heh heh). A lot of people like Mario Kart, but in my opinion it's fun for a while, but is a little dull after a couple of weeks (I try not to play it too often so my interest in it is still lit. After all, I spent $35 on the game! It might be worth about $20 in my opinion). Hope this helps a bit!
P.S. how is Sims 2 pets?? I love virtual pets seeing as I miss having real ones...ooh, maybe I ought to get the V5.5 and V6 tamas... :p
Sims 2 pets is NOTHING like the PC version... you play as a vet in DS version.

Gosh, that Sims Pets on DS was a massive waste of money. It was the only game I bought and played for just 15 minutes. I was like.. This sucks! It was awkward and difficult.

I should have looked at reviews.

One great place to see games is YouTube. I look at a lot of game play on that site.

Drawn to Life - NOT the SpongeBob version.

The World Ends With You - Best RPG ever ever ever ever ever ever.

N+ - Platforming fun.

Legend of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass - Requires lots of thinking, but very awesome.

New Super Mario Bros. - Mario fun, and 1000000x better than 64 DS

Kirby Canvas Curse - Fun, innovative game.

Kirby Super Star Ultra - If you haven't played the original KSS, this is recommended.

If you can afford imports, try:

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! - Incredible music game, easy to figure out even though it's in Japanese

Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 - The best DS game ever, if not the best period.

If you can't (or can't be bothered to try to decipher Japanese),

Elite Beat Agents - Same as the Ouendan games, only with American songs, American-ish storylines and in English.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back