Need a Female name.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ma666ot

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Mike; for the last few days, roughly seven, my male Tamagotchi, Albel, has been by my side all the time. He has recently met a worm and they had a baby, which right now is a little blob. Pretty weak, but, I realized I can't pick a proper name so I am requesting assistance for a femenine name. Please and thank-you.

--Mike

Schmitt--

Hello, I'm Mike; for the last few days, roughly seven, my male Tamagotchi, Albel, has been by my side all the time. He has recently met a worm and they had a baby, which right now is a little blob. Pretty weak, but, I realized I can't pick a proper name so I am requesting assistance for a femenine name. Please and thank-you.
--Mike

Schmitt--
If you need help picking a name TamaTalk has a Name Generator. Just go to the top of the page where it says Site Map then drag your your arrow down until you reach TamaTalk Extras. There you will see a list and the forth one is called Tamagotchi Name Generator. Click on it and you can get differen't names for a Tamagotchi!

ps: some of the names make no sense at all but lots of them are really neat!

If you need help picking a name TamaTalk has a Name Generator. Just go to the top of the page where it says Site Map then drag your your arrow down until you reach TamaTalk Extras. There you will see a list and the forth one is called Tamagotchi Name Generator. Click on it and you can get differen't names for a Tamagotchi!
ps: some of the names make no sense at all but lots of them are really neat!
yup i did that once! :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back