need a little help with coping

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robonekro

Reaction score
well the title is self explanitory but allow me to explain

these past few weeks my parents have done nothing but shout and argue (they even got to the point where they were throwing stuff at eachother)

well finally they decided to call it quits and split

but i cant help but feel it's my fault somehow D=

please, i need help

~BB

The only thing you really can do is help them. I am sure you had nothing to do with this.

Your parents love you to bits, and you need to help them know that that didn't change even though they split up.

Things just happen, but it is not your fault.

Something must have happened. Financial problems? Family problems?

I hope you and your parents sort this out.

Time will heal your wounds. Though you may not be able to fix the divorce, you still have them. Atleast they aren't dead.

I know that sounded harsh but that's as light as I could put it. You still have your parents, be thankful for that.

Don't worry, it isn't your fault.

Oh Dear Lord Im Sorry :blink:

And Its Not Your Fault, Some Kids Thinks Its Their Fault When Their Parents Spilt

Get Better Soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, BB, I'm so sorry. D:

You couldn't help that that happened. It can't be your fault. It must be hard, but it'll be sorted out soon enough.

If it might help, you could try to talk to one of your parents about it. They'll probably understand and try to help.

well i have some good news (finnaly)

they decided to get back together (seems a little weird...one moment they're all RARARGH next minute their all lovey dovey -.- )

can a moderator please close this?

thankoo

BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back