Need friends!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TamaTalk is a pretty friendly forum. If you want some new friends I think you should be the one to send a friendly PM to someone.

It would be much better for you if you take a look at different members of TamaTalk that you have something in common with - similar interests, same likes / dislikes - even perhaps the members who seem to post in the same topics as you.

Why not send them a friendly "want to be friends?" PM and see what response you get. As mentioned, many members are very friendly and would be happy to add you to their friend list or chat through the PM system or in TamaCHAT. But the responsibility is kind of more on you to approach them than expect people to come to you ;)

If any members decide that they want to send you a friendly PM they can, of course (although I think it's a little harsh to say girls only... sounds like you are trying to exclude some of our members) ;)

I'll just close this topic - mainly because you've asked everyone to send you a PM (not post replies) - but also to protect you from anyone who might misunderstand your topic and accuse you of seeking attention and excluding members (boys) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back