Need help connecting?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilylovestamas

Reaction score
My tamagotchi v3 and v4.5 are teenagersand I know I have to be an adult to mate them.

The situation is every time I connect them I have to do it on other, and it dosnt let me choose visit present or game, it just makes me either give a random present (I don't get to choose it just gives a present) or one random game (always either pop the balloon, or who can eat faster)

This worries me b/c when the time comes for them to mate I won't be able to choose visit. Or they won't mate b/c they are different versions.

I want to know If there is a way I can choose between visit present or game.

I also want to know about the love potion, both of my tamas have it in their inventory.

Am I suppose to gift the potion to the other tam, or make each tam drink theirs, and when do I give it to them.

First time mating and I'm very lost!!! :furawatchi:

They are different versions so you can't choose the game. When the time comes and they both list each other as 4 hearts in the friend roster, bust connect them one more time and it will automatically do visit. For love potion give it to both and then connect (as adults) and they will instantly fall in love, and in two connections they'll get married.

Have fun!

They are different versions so you can't choose the game. When the time comes and they both list each other as 4 hearts in the friend roster, bust connect them one more time and it will automatically do visit. For love potion give it to both and then connect (as adults) and they will instantly fall in love, and in two connections they'll get married.

Have fun!

Thx I have one more question...do they eat heir own potion or do they send the potion to each other?

thanks to everyone

i now have a ura mametchi and am waiting for my v3 so i can start the process

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back