need help evolve

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
is there any food that makes your tama evolve faster on v5 celebrity

and how do you get a gozaratchi every time i try to get him i fail

p.s i just got my v5 celebrity last week and i just got a account on tamatalk today and i looked at this binary guy he is petty smart

I don't know the answer to your first question, but, to get gozarutchi, you have to let the happy hearts fall to 0 and keep them that way until it turns into an adult, which it should be gozarutchi.

To answer your first question. No, there is no food that will make your Tamagotchi evolve faster.

Sorry, there is no food that makes tamagotchis evolve faster and sorry, you can't get Gozarutchi on the V5 Celebrity, but you can get him on the V5 Familitchi Original. To get him on the Original Familitchi toy, Keep the hungry hearts down to 0. NOT THE HUNGRY HEARTS OR IT WILL EVOLVE INTO THE PETITE FAMILY!! The food/items that makes the ADULTS evolve is that if you give the Golden Bean to Mametchi, he will evolve into Eiyuutchi. If you use the Dresser on Memetchi, she will evolve into Antoinetchi. Hope I helped!! :huh: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back