Need help in raising TMGC+C

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chelon

Reaction score
As the topic description had said itself, I have this TMGC+C that I have problem getting different breed of tama with. I keep getting the ninja-chi (Sorry, I can't seem to remember any names of any tchi(s)) so i was wondering if there is any special way of breeding the tama to have it come out with diff breeds? I have tried ways like feeding it with different food everytime and keeping it at different weight when it is about to evolve (do you use this for tamas? or issit only for pokemon :D )

would be really (i meant really really really) happy to see any reply on how you breed your TMGC+C :p

Character growth pattern on the TMGC+C are influenced only by two factors:

1. even vs odd generation

2. how many care misses you allow in each stage. Note: a care miss is when it calls for help but you don't respond until after the attention icon turns off.

Tama-Zone has complied a TMGC+C growth chart that might help. Here's the link: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=2...dpost&p=3274222

Last edited by a moderator:
omg thank you so much =D you dunno how helpful that is =D

Speaking of breeding. Does the matchmaker come on the colour or do you need a second colour to breed with?

There is a matchmaker, but she doesn't visit your character, you have to send your character to visit her. Your character can visit her after he's been an adult for two sunrises. To visit her, activate the door icon, then select the second entry on the second page.

Of course, if you have two TMGC+C and they're opposite gender characters, you can mate them by connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back