Need help on a decision on tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

m1ke010

Reaction score
hello I need help on a decision.I have the money to by 1 tama,I'm not familiar with the new tamas (P's and Friends)I want either a P or Friend.Which one should I buy?Ive heard that the P isnt making new stuff but is better than friends.Thank you for your help

I don't have a TMGC Friends but I do have a P's. The P's is a very fun tama with lots of features. Deco pierces add even more fun! (Although I don't have any deco pierces I still want some so bad). The characters are cute and fun to raise as well. Hope I helped!

Made up my decision getting a P.If anyone wants to help me and find a link to a place to buy a cheap P (perferabaly new)

I like Tamagotchi Friends more than P's ouo;

But I'd recommend the P's because i'm lame~

IDK where you can get one for cheap ;_;

They're getting more expensive on ebay

Maybe make a Want to Buy topic on tbay

Just a reminder, the P's are in Japanese. And it's not available on any other language.

The IDL would be my second choice. :> It's cheaper and easier to find (around $50 nib). It's simpler than the P's and has more interesting characters imo. It's a great version that you need and should consider as well!

My first choice is ofc the P's :> So much fun and new interesting features like the school, park marriage and jobs! <3

Expect to pay around $60-$70 nib. They seem to go for $50 used.

Ichiro@ An english patch is being buildt by Mr.Blinky, does it count?

Out of the 2 you've stated i'd recommend P's as well only because I see the friends as going backwards instead of forward in technology and you'd be missing out on some fun features like others have stated it is in Japanese but there is LOADS of help on here and other places online so I don't think thats a downfall also if you're familiar with tamagotchi's I dont think it's much of an issue because the layout is the same and you will learn and pick it up as you play :)

Most Tamagotchi P's are cheap on Japanese shopping websites. If you're not comfortable with shopping on Japanese sites, you may find a good deal for a P's lurking on eBay. If you're unable to find a good deal, go for the Friends! It is a cute Tamagotchi to play with and you can get items from Dream Town. :)

I wouldn't go for the Friends if I were you. For now, it's price can only lower. The P'ses price has highered (and continues to!!) ridiculously since they went out of print, so save yourself some money on the long term and enjoy a color Tamagotchi. Not only will the TF be released for half the European price in America (planned for June)!

Ichiro@ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3yxGHz4ilr4

The IDL would be my second choice. :> It's cheaper and easier to find (around $50 nib). It's simpler than the P's and has more interesting characters imo. It's a great version that you need and should consider as well!

My first choice is ofc the P's :> So much fun and new interesting features like the school, park marriage and jobs! <3

Expect to pay around $60-$70 nib. They seem to go for $50 used.

Ichiro@ An english patch is being buildt by Mr.Blinky, does it count?
Do you know any Japanese sites?I would look for some but don't specifically now what to search for (Japanese online shop isn't the best search)

Do you know any Japanese sites?I would look for some but don't specifically now what to search for (Japanese online shop isn't the best search)
CD Japan:

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp

I bought the pierces for my P's here a while ago, and they were around $6 (excluding shipping). I don't know how much the P's are though, but it's a great site for pierces if you ever want to get any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back