Need help on matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamabelle

Reaction score
Hello! I need help. I have been waiting for the matchmaker to come. She finally did come just now but I accidentally pressed C out of excitement and now she is GONE! Will she come back? Does my tama lose the opportunity to find someone, get married and have babies? Please help!

Donnot worry the matchmaker will come again she comes until your tamagotchi gets old or has babies.

thank you puppster3! I am so happy to know that she will come again... I am worried after reading this in the instructions: So, eventhough the matchmaker comes and bring somebody, there is still a possibility that it is not suitable? I do not want my tama to die before having a baby... please help!

When your Tamagotchi grow old without finding a partner, a "matchmaker" may appear to try and find you a partner! If you are unable to find a suitable partner your Tamagotchi will continue to grow old until it passes away.

thank you puppster3! I am so happy to know that she will come again... I am worried after reading this in the instructions: So, eventhough the matchmaker comes and bring somebody, there is still a possibility that it is not suitable? I do not want my tama to die before having a baby... please help!
When your Tamagotchi grow old without finding a partner, a "matchmaker" may appear to try and find you a partner! If you are unable to find a suitable partner your Tamagotchi will continue to grow old until it passes away.
even though i haven't gotten to adult level yet, i think that the instruction book is just saying that you will grow old if you keep declining the matchmaker or u cant find a friend. Also, i think that the matchmaker comes to ur tamagotchi a random number of times before not coming back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back