Need help on new baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilangelbaby1989

Reaction score
OMG! my girl tama just mated my friends boy tama and i have 2 baby boys, one for me, one for my friend. can someone tell me how i can get to me 2nd generation and when my Violetchi will ever leave? need help on parenting skills ~AngelBaby~

when the Violetchi is old enough it will leave at midnight, leaving the baby on its own, when your tama is about 6-10 years old :(

ive only had the baby for an hour...so..can ou tell me more about this stuff? and how do i get a 2nd generation? i need help

ok, so you usually have to wait a day or two until the parent says goodbye to the baby at midnight, and then the next morning you will be able to name your baby and so on. anything else? :(

Let me clear it up ok after 24 hours (same time next day) you can set your clock to 11:59 and the parent will leave or wait till 12:00 AM (night time) Note: you ca not change the time to 12:00 nor can you change the time until 24 hours

Also you can tell that the parent is leaving when the parent is looking at the baby boy and after a few minutes (you can not push any buttons at the time)

Last edited by a moderator:
does this happen to the match maker thing? because i regularly mated using the love potion again so..

here are some tips:let your tama sleep in the night the baby sleeps with it. in the middle of the second night the mama leaves in the mourning the baby wakes up and you name it.this has happened to me dozens of times and i know alot about it

thanks! but can you find some pictures of it? i really want to see how you do it PLEASE

u cant get pics but u can call it on a cell phone if u heve one the code is aabaccbb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back