Need HELP really bad!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carly_cutie101

Reaction score
i read somewhere that if your tama turns into an adult when it's 4years old that the matchmaker will come when it's 7years old. well i got mine on this past monday. that was 6 days ago so i was thinking it would come tommorrow. but then i looked at the years and it said it was 5years old. so i wanted to check to see if it would be different the next day so i switched the date and it was still 5. it's bck to the normal date and time now but i stilll wanna know what's wrong with the years. (someone told me each year was a day) :huh:

i read somewhere that if your tama turns into an adult when it's 4years old that the matchmaker will come when it's 7years old. well i got mine on this past monday. that was 6 days ago so i was thinking it would come tommorrow. but then i looked at the years and it said it was 5years old. so i wanted to check to see if it would be different the next day so i switched the date and it was still 5. it's bck to the normal date and time now but i stilll wanna know what's wrong with the years. (someone told me each year was a day) :)
Yes- every day is one year of a Tamagotchi. That means that 12 hours has to pas in order for your Tamagotchi to age. :huh: My theory is that when you first bought your Tamagotchi on Monday, you started it not in the morning but in the after-noon. ;) Don't worry about your Tamagotchi's age, just take good care of it and you'll be fine.

The MatchMaker should visit your Tamagotchi soon. If you want to see if she comes, just simply set the time to either: 10:29am, 2:59pm, and/or 6:59 pm and wait one minute for her to come. If she doesn't pay a visit, that just means your Tama is still not ready for a mate. :)

//Tama-Love

Yes- every day is one year of a Tamagotchi. That means that 12 hours has to pas in order for your Tamagotchi to age. :huh: My theory is that when you first bought your Tamagotchi on Monday, you started it not in the morning but in the after-noon. :) Don't worry about your Tamagotchi's age, just take good care of it and you'll be fine.
The MatchMaker should visit your Tamagotchi soon. If you want to see if she comes, just simply set the time to either: 10:29am, 2:59pm, and/or 6:59 pm and wait one minute for her to come. If she doesn't pay a visit, that just means your Tama is still not ready for a mate. :)

//Tama-Love
thank you soooooo much! but if i set the time to see if she comes and if she does, when i set it back to the real time will my tama have memory of her coming?

yup, (your tam has a baby. it wont forget very easily :huh: )

*to tama-love: sleeping matters! if you keep ur tam on pause all night it wont age as fast!

(24 hours)

thank you soooooo much! but if i set the time to see if she comes and if she does, when i set it back to the real time will my tama have memory of her coming?
You welcome. :lol: Your Tamagotchi will go back to normal, when you set the time back to it's original time. Yes- your Tamagotchi will have the memory of the MatchMaker coming, sense your Tama would have a baby tagging along with it.

carly_cutie101 - yes you have a point there. By pausing your Tamagotchi for a period of time, your Tamagotchi won't evolve as fast as normal. :( Be aware that it might take a longer time to age aswell, this might fewer the time period of you getting an Adult faster. :D

//Tama-Love

Well depending on your tama its age changes differently. I dont mean the console i mean the characters. Once i had a goxurotchi and it took two days for it to become 5years. It just depends on the tama!

~.:princessDejz:. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back