Need help to get the password to go to King castle

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just add one more point and you should get the password, it happened to me, good luck honey!

ellyxxx

:puroperatchi: yeh i donated 5121 points and waited but i didn't get anything at all nothing no nothing nothing at all :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :angry: :D

hi you know i had the same problem. ok, go to the book icon on your tama and seleste it. select the point icon. you need to have 5000 points or more. then it will say how many points you have. if you press A it will come up with total donation and say 0 . press B, it will say donation for king. pick yes and then you can donate points. remember that you need to donate the points in threes. if you are donating 5000 it is a good idea to donate 2000, 2000 and then 1000 . the password will come up soon but be ready with a pen and paper cause the password won't stay there for long!!!

I know how frustraiting it is trying to donate points and not knowing how to cause as i said, i've been thruogh the same thing myself. but i know how to do it now. i hope that helps you and if you ever need any other help just put up a note on the help for new tamagotchi pet owners page. i don't know tamagotchi's inside out but i sure do know quite alot about them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back