Need help whith PC-pack!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

danieeel971

Reaction score
Hi! I got my ''Tamagotchi PC pack'' from Ebay for like 3 weeks ago..

I installed the program and clicked on ''Desktop buddies'' and a message come up, and ''Fun exras'' and ''TamaTown games'' dont work too!

Here is the message that come up:

''An unexepted error has occured. Click on send to report the bug, or click Don't Send to quit the application

Send - Don't Send''

2008-04-17 15:23:49

Exception from HRESULT: 0x80045001

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80045001): Exception from HRESULT: 0x80045001

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke(Control caller, Delegate method, Object[] args, Boolean synchronous)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method, Object[] args)

at Host.TamaForm.PerformCommand(String cmd)

at Host.TamaForm.OnOutTick(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)''

What should I do? I contakted Bandai, but thet dont answer (I watied 2 weeks)

And I tryed yo click on both ''Send'' and ''Don't Send''

Help me, please!

//danieeel971 :lol:

PS. I'm sorry my bad english, I'm dont so good at it :ph34r:

huh? whats that?

:lol: :ph34r: :blink: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi:

huh? whats that?
:lol: :ph34r: :blink: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi:
What? A PC-pack? It's a special tamagotchi V4.5 and you get some stuff for your computer! :hitodetchi:

I have the PC pack.

I tried installing it on my laptop, and it didn't work. I tried it with another computer, and it worked. I guess it depends on the computer, so I can't really help you there.

I'm sorry, but on laptops, there is no spot (I think) to connect the mic, and for some reason, the rest dosent work on laptops. Try using it on a full computer/PC. That's why it is called PC pack. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont got any laptop! My family only got one computer, and it is a PC!

WELLTHEN IT MIGHT HAVE TO BE VISTA :hitodetchi: B) :mametchi:
I tryed on my grandfather's computer (He got vista) and it dont worked.. And I tryed on my dad's computer too, and id dont worked!!

I'm sorry, but on laptops, there is no spot (I think) to connect the mic, and for some reason, the rest dosent work on laptops. Try using it on a full computer/PC. That's why it is called PC pack. ;)
Thats complete bull.

I am on a laptop, and my laptop (and every other one I have seen) does have a mic slot. My PC Pack works just fine on mine, though it does not work on my moms (.net problem thing, cant explain it).

The only thing I can suggest is to uninstall and reinstall it. If that doesnt work, then it looks like something in your computer just isnt compatible with it (doesnt work with the software) and you will have to just put it on another computer or give up. Sorry =( Hope that helped!

::EDIT::

Its very possible that it doesnt work on Vista. There are many programs that dont work well (or at all) on Vista. If that is the case, try it on a computer with Windows XP (if you have access to one)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back