Need help with my V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_grl

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I got my v5 today, and as usual, bandai's instructions are a bit rusty :eek: . So, just wondering how can I get my family of tamas to bond. (They are toddlers/children) and what are the main families they can grow up to be :) ? (Mame, meme, etc.) I had a website that had all the families and pictures of them, but I lost the address. :)

Ty,

~tama_grl

I don't have a v5 but I'll try and answer your questions. My answers are based on what I've read (and not tested) so I might not be too accurate.

1. You can get your family to bond by playing a ton of games. When your Tamagotchi is on its 2nd gen, you unlock the last two games, which are specially made to increase bonding percentage. You can also use special items like Magokorotchi and the Bonding Key 34 times to increase bonding percentage by 10%.

2. The different families are (and here I might be using different names to you): Mame, Meme, Kuchi, Furawa, Ninja, Large, Petit, Blended. Blended is the usual family, a mix of different characters. You can get the large family by overfeeding your Tamagotchi and the petit family by underfeeding. The ninja family comes not keeping your family happy enough.

The Mame family comes from breeding your Mametchi with someone else's Chantotchi (if you are doing this by connection and not the dating channel, Chantotchi needs to be "given" to your Tamagotchi).

The Mame family comes from breeding your Memetchi with someone else's Mumutchi (if you are doing this by connection and not the dating channel, Mumutchi needs to be "given" to your Tamagotchi).

The Kuchi family comes from breeding your Kuchipatchi with someone else's Yonepatchi (if you are doing this by connection and not the dating channel, Yonepatchi needs to be "given" to your Tamagotchi).

The Furawa family comes from breeding your Furawatchi with someone else's Sukatchi (if you are doing this by connection and not the dating channel, Sukatchi needs to be "given" to your Tamagotchi).

If you set the time to 11:59am most of the time your tamas will beep with a music or question mark above them when that happens you go to the training icon (icon at the very left bottom) chose one of the three items to let them play with then eventually if you keep doing that their bonding will go way up. (but note when doing this, not every time will the bonding go up) hope it helped!

Hi everyone!I got my v5 today, and as usual, bandai's instructions are a bit rusty :wacko: . So, just wondering how can I get my family of tamas to bond. (They are toddlers/children) and what are the main families they can grow up to be :pochitchi: ? (Mame, meme, etc.) I had a website that had all the families and pictures of them, but I lost the address. :wacko:

Ty,

~tama_grl
have a look at my topic by clicking on my profile and then click on finad all posts by me and you will find some help! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back