Need help with something.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohitamatchi

Reaction score
On the v4's can someone please tell me what the icons mean on the stats screen, i know one is intelligence but i don't know whic one it is, i don't ever know the other ones, can someone tell me them in order? ;)

I'm not really new with tamagotchi's those things just confuse me... and know any ways to get intelligence up?

The 3 stats on your V4 are: Intelligence, Arts, and Social. You have to play games to raise those 3 stats. Have fun with your V4! :eek: :(

Thanks, I Will, can you bring social up by connecting? I have several V1's a v2 and a v3 also... And a few of the older versions including Osutchi and Mesutchi heh

I'm not sure..........I haven't connected with any V4's yet. But you can still try though! But you can bring them up fast by playing lots and lots of games. That's how I got mine raised up! :eek: :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure..........I haven't connected with any V4's yet. But you can still try though! But you can bring them up fast by playing lots and lots of games. That's how I got mine raised up! :furawatchi: :D
I would like to add:

The Shape Game increases the Pencil Icon.

The Dance Game increases the Star Icon.

The Flag Game increases the Flower Icon.

The Jumping Rope and Mimic game randomly increases area's! :)

Thx i'm getting one at toysrus today after school. I can't wait :angry:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got school of today and got a white and green glow in the dark tama v4. I've only gotten a girl for the last few days :lol: (not that there's anything wrong with girls :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back