Need help with tamagotchi id l and new phone with irda.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wiccan44890

Reaction score
I have a XV6800 Mogul Verizon Cell Phone with windows mobile 6 prefesional on it and I have gotten a few things to put on it then transfer them to the tamagotchi id l but I need detailed instructions on how to do this. I have been able to get them to connect but nothing will transfer to the tamagotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't used WinMo before, but hopefully this would help:

1. On your phone, select the file you'd like to send to your iD L and click the send via infrared menu.

2. On your iD L, select the Connection icon (fifth one at the top, the one with the heart) then select the fourth option (it reads "Download").

3. Align your phone and your iD L's infrared ports. The heart icon on your iD L should turn red when it's receiving the file, otherwise it becomes blue and displays an error message.

Di I need to do anything to the files after I download them? I have connected them and attempted to beam the file to the tama and just kept failing.

The iD L automatically detects and installs the file by itself. I was just wondering if you were sending the right files. The downloads are in image format (.JPG), right? It doesn't support putting them in ZIP files and you can only send one file per "beam".

They should be something like this when you browse them for beaming:

capturetbo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
O just figured it out and tranferred multiple things to my tama id l. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back