need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brietama2

Reaction score
ok i heard the rumor of a tama pet can someone explain how i get one please! :marumimitchi:

You mean a pet for youre tama? Well....I saw a code for it! But nobody had proof.....I could try looking for it for you if you want! But I think its just a fake rumor....not sure though...I tried it a bunch of times and my tama always ended up dieing....I think the method is to get a smart tama, like a memetchi or one of those, and then feed it, but even when its sad, never fill up its happy hearts. And then an option will show up for pet and then you choose the kind of animal you want. But I dont think it works....

My 4 yerar old son's toy is showing what looks like a large battery on the screen with a large cross through it. None of the buttons work.

The toy is about 2 weeks old.

Can someone please advise me how to fix it for him without killing his pet?

My 4 yerar old son's toy is showing what looks like a large battery on the screen with a large cross through it. None of the buttons work.
The toy is about 2 weeks old.

Can someone please advise me how to fix it for him without killing his pet?
Well that's probably because the batteries ran out, lol. So you have to change it, and im not 100% sure but i think when you change it you can restart it after and then if theres an option choose download. which means its going to start from the last main event. exp. Waking up, connecting, evolving. hope that helps you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back