need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Around the ages to 7-8 When your Tamgotchi is an Adult is whe nthe match Maker comes.

If ignore the match Maker by refusing her picks your Tamgotchi will then become an Old Tamgotchi and will only get married by mating with another Tamgotchi friend.

sometimes 6 and up but usually 7yr old and up. she comes at 10:30AM, 3:00Pm, and 7:00PM. you can set your time to 1 minute before these times and she might come, if not, try later.

I need some help also on a v3 tamagotchi. I know on the other tama's when you play games it fills up the heart meter....and every time I played games on v3 it just gives me points and doesn't fill the heart meter....why is that and how can I fill the hearts on the happy meter instead of feeding it snacks all the time to make it happy?

I Have:

1 Mini Tamagotchi-Purple

2 Original Tamagotchi-Blue w/Hot Pink and Yellow Buttons-Generation 1

Black w/Grey and grey Buttons-Generation 2

2 Version 1-Light Purple w/Circles

Pink w/Red Hearts

1 Version 3

in v3, you have to play with your tamagotchi to where you win, or you will not recieve a lot of hearts. in v3, it is harder to get hearts than it was in v1. v1 was easy to get hearts filled.

And for when the matchmaker comes, he does not only come 6-8. The matchmaker will come for the earliest age at 6 and the latest age 10. And the matchmaker comes at the times of 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. If your tamagotchi is 6 or 7 the matchmaker not come to match you up at these times everyday, but once your tamagotchi starts to get older into the 9 years and 10 years old the matchmaker will come about everyday at those times. So there are many chances to catch the matchmaker :) -RR :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back