Need Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:p :huh: [SIZE=21pt]My two tamas won't connect what do I do?[/SIZE]

They conected fine before now I changed the battery on both an Im thinking that may be the problem can some one please help me it's a v3 and a v4 g1 v3 is a boy and v4 is a girl they are teenagers and are 2 years old the v4 i have had it for 3 days and the v3 for about 1 month and a half thanks to anyone who can help :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, here's some tips:

-Don't connect in bright sunlight

-Don't connect in the path of anything that uses IR (like a TV remote)

-Keep the tops close together, about 5cm apart

-Align the tops so they're directy facing each other

-You MUST select OTHERS on both Tamagotchi on the playmate list

-Make sure you press the middle button when you reach the STAND BY screen

-Debugged any Tamagotchi? The problem may be there...

ok firsttly i can see u are panicking secondly probably they arent because whenever you connect them they are in the sun. TAMAGOTCHIS DONT CONNECT IN THE SUN for some odd reason. They onlyy connnect in shade so that is the problem. NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE V3 AND V4 BECAUSE I HAVE A V3 AND I HAVE CONNECTED WITH V1s AND V2s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope i helped :eek:

:) :D [SIZE=21pt]My two tamas won't connect what do I do?[/SIZE]They conected fine before now I changed the battery on both an Im thinking that may be the problem can some one please help me it's a v3 and a v4 g1 v3 is a boy and v4 is a girl they are teenagers and are 2 years old the v4 i have had it for 3 days and the v3 for about 1 month and a half thanks to anyone who can help :D B)
Chill!!! Here is some helpful hints

1: Don't connect in bright sunlight (wierd)

2: Connect them close together (1- 2 inches or 5-6 cm)

3: Don't connect them next to signal (like antenas, cellphones, phones, remotes, ect.)

4: Don't connect them in really cold places

5: Don't place them in really cold places (place them in a box in the night or in a purse or something that is warm)

6: Don't drop a bit water on them or else (THEY'LL NEVER CONNECT NOR WORK)

7: Don't connect them while other people that are connecting with tamagotchis that might be close to you.

8: Don't let them drop a lot cause then they won't work nor connect.

That's all I have. Hope this helps

-----nicoleqb1

:huh: :huh: :pochitchi: :p :huh: Ok, if it's different V's, then press other's, you know, instead of V3.

:D :D :unsure: :mimitchi: :) :huh:

oh yeah....and keep pressing the B button. :mimitchi:

:D :ph34r: B)

Sorry, I just like the little cute smiles...*chuckle*

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt] On the V4 you hve to press the B button to connect[/SIZE]

:huh: :huh: :pochitchi: :p :huh: Ok, if it's different V's, then press other's, you know, instead of V3.
:D :D :unsure: :mimitchi: :) :huh:

oh yeah....and keep pressing the B button. :mimitchi:

:D :ph34r: B)

Sorry, I just like the little cute smiles...*chuckle*
Actually, you can connect any different kinds of version of tamagotchis. Once, my cousin connected her v4 with her v1 and it TOTALLY worked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back