Need Pro-Help Again ^.^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CONGZ

Reaction score
Ello again all, and thanks for those who helped in my last topic ( question on bump game )... Er yes, now i gettit. I few question more...about those items ( non-food ), izzit temporary or permanent till ur gotchi dies or what. And also, i wonder if my training method is correct ( don't want to harm my young mimi ). To earn pts, i keep feeding snacks and playing games, izzit correct or there is effect on it, anyway my young mimitchi weight is being kept at the lowest ( 20g ), so is my method to get money correct???

Ello again all, and thanks for those who helped in my last topic ( question on bump game )... Er yes, now i gettit. I few question more...about those items ( non-food ), izzit temporary or permanent till ur gotchi dies or what. And also, i wonder if my training method is correct ( don't want to harm my young mimi ). To earn pts, i keep feeding snacks and playing games, izzit correct or there is effect on it, anyway my young mimitchi weight is being kept at the lowest ( 20g ), so is my method to get money correct???
First of all... it takes more than a few minutes usually to get a response here unless it is peah hour and even then... so yes you will have to be more patient in future.

Food and items are permanent until used or until your tamagotchi dies. Otherwise they are passed down the generations.

For training points you need to either praise or punish your tamagotchi. You need to praise him/her when he/she cries or turns their back to you. You need to punish your tama if he/she calls (brings up the attention icon) for no reason (ie they are not hungry or unhappy) or if your tama refuses to eat or play games when they are really unhappy or hungry.

Money can best be earned through playing games

Hope that helps

Regards

Bell Sprout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back