Need Tips - Friend leaving tommorow. :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
Hello Guys.

My friend is leaving tomorrow, Friday, May 19, 2007. What should I do to make it the best day? She's going to Georgia.

I got her phone number, email, and Gaia account.

Any tips.

Thanks a [SIZE=11pt]Trillion[/SIZE]

Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
Try to keep in contact with her. Say "hi". Keep in touch, I can't do that for starters.

Aw Shucks! My friend just left today too and I didn't say anything :eek: B)

Aww, That sucks.

I plan on talking to her a lot in art, and I plan on talking to her before she leaves school, which is like when you walk home. I wish to make it the best day. =] =[

Just make sure you spend as much quality time as you acn with her.

Maybe you, your family, her and her family could go out to dinner.

That'd be neat- but if you can't well, just spend time with her during school. ;]

Just make sure you spend as much quality time as you acn with her.Maybe you, your family, her and her family could go out to dinner.

That'd be neat- but if you can't well, just spend time with her during school. ;]
Thanks tamaw/pants you are so nice, and caring. But I'm pretty sure she's leaving after school =[. Yes I will. I'm not that close to her... :X

Get some friends to chip in and get some pictures and make cards and get specail stuff to put in a big baseket as well as some chocolate and candy. :eek:

If you can't do that in time, ask the teacher to do something fun that day for your friend, and make sure you guys stay in touch.

Get some friends to chip in and get some pictures and make cards and get specail stuff to put in a big baseket as well as some chocolate and candy. :lol:
If you can't do that in time, ask the teacher to do something fun that day for your friend, and make sure you guys stay in touch.
Speaking it's 10:55 PM for me right now. I only go to her Art class.. Her and her friend took some pictures. I don't have a camera right now, sadly. :\

But good idea though :D . Hopefully I will stick to that.

*Sighs- So upset, doesn't even care about this double post*

Well she left right now. Turns out she left to Pennsylvania. I did the best I could to talk much as I could. She left at around 3:10 PM. I was at the library spending all the time I could with her and our other friend. The other was so upset. I hugged her by. I knew it was bad, The way she left: I saw her little sister come in the Library quiet, I know it was her sister because she was had the same eyes, and sorta looked a like. I followed her outside, and sadly watched the car left out. She says she will come back after high school..

I'm feeling better now. Thanks everyone, I'm about to call her cellphone as soon as my brother gets off the phone, xD. South Carolina is pretty far from Pennsylvania.. About 4 states..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back