Need to convince my parents....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Tamatalkers!

I need to convince my parents that Nintendogs (not sure if spelt correctly....) is different from Dogz for the Gameboy Advance!! They keep saying that I cant get the game because its 'too similar' but I played teh game on my friends DS and it wasn't the same AT ALL.

Do you guys have anything that I could possibly say to convince my parents to get me the game? My dad said maybe, but maybe usually is no for him.....

~TOR

I have both games, and Nintendogs is VERY different from Dogz. You can enter contests, get new houses, it's 3d, dressup your dog, go shopping, take walks, and much more!

Hi Tamatalkers!
I need to convince my parents that Nintendogs (not sure if spelt correctly....) is different from Dogz for the Gameboy Advance!! They keep saying that I cant get the game because its 'too similar' but I played teh game on my friends DS and it wasn't the same AT ALL.

Do you guys have anything that I could possibly say to convince my parents to get me the game? My dad said maybe, but maybe usually is no for him.....

~TOR
Believe me, I HAVE BOTH GAMES, and they are NOT similar. Nintendogs is more realistic than Dogz.

C~M

You SPELLED 'Nintendogs' correctly, I would recommend that you find a review about 'Nintendogs' and one about 'Dogz' on the internet. (there are plenty of both of these) Print them out and show them to your parents.

:p P.S. Find some that definitely shows the difference between the two... Like having the review about Nintendogs with **** and the review about Dogz with ** :D

Why don't you just buy it yourself? x.x If you want it, and they won't get it for you, ask for it for your birthday/christmas, etc. or buy the dang thing yourself!

Why don't you just buy it yourself? x.x If you want it, and they won't get it for you, ask for it for your birthday/christmas, etc. or buy the dang thing yourself!
I said I would pay for it with my own money, but they still didn't totally agree. x.x They said probably, which is a good sign.

You SPELLED 'Nintendogs' correctly, I would recommend that you find a review about 'Nintendogs' and one about 'Dogz' on the internet. (there are plenty of both of these) Print them out and show them to your parents. ;) P.S. Find some that definitely shows the difference between the two... Like having the review about Nintendogs with **** and the review about Dogz with ** ;)
Sounds like a good plan. :D Well, as I just said, my parents told me that I could probably get the game so hopefully that 'probably' will turn into a yes. ;)

~TOR

Yay! ^^ Last night, my parents finally agreed to let me get the game. So, after supper, we headed over to Zellers and picked up ''Dalmation & Friends'' (the one I wanted). I've already been playing it pretty much non-stop. I have two dogs; Ginger the dalmation, and Sandi the beagle. Ginger has already learned lots of tricks, and has won all contests shes been in. Sandi, on the other hand, had only learned a few tricks and has only won one contest. Ginger is very good at sniffing out rare items (she sniffed out a statue that was worth 200 dollars today) while Sandi likes the simple thigns such as toys and juice boxes. Both are my little babies, and I'm already so attahced to them. Once I get enough money, I'm buying a third dog. :furawatchi: Me love this game!!!

~TOR

Congratulations....Nintendogs Is The Reason Why I Bought A Ds...

I Have Best Friends Version ( It Comes With The Ds...)

Well, I have Hamsterz and Nintendogs, and since Hamsterz is a Petz game like Dogz, I imagine that Dogz is similar to Hamsterz and no, they are not the same at all. Nintendogs is way more realistic and a very different gaming experience altogether.

I have the version "Best Friends".

I have a black lab named bear,and a siberian husky named sparky :(

Hi Tamatalkers!

~TOR
Do you have enough money of your own? If you do say that you have been saving up for it and that you would like to pay for it. Nintendogs isnt the same a Dogz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back