NEED to know every thing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you know what I'm going to say. :D I posted it in your other topic. I'm sure others will say the same. It's NOT a glitch. It's probably just the way it moves. Maybe if you get a video on here for us to see, it might change things but I doubt it. I really think it's nothing to worry about. I know you're new to Tamagotchis so maybe you're not used to the way they are yet, but I'm pretty sure it's not a glitch. I've seen some of my own Tamagotchis do that as well.

here is a new problomguys... welli resetit when it was 1 year old... after i downloadit its 0!!! why???and how can i get it but with out waiting a holl day agian??? ;) :D :eek: :angry:

What character do you have? It might just be how it's programed.

kuchitamatchi,sins i reset it and download it he lost his age (was 1) how can i fix it without waiting anather day???

That's because when you reset and download, the Tamagotchi restores memory from some hours before, it doesn't restore the memory to the exact moment that you reset it. It also looses items / food you may have bought in the shop when you download.

Also, I think you should do a general reading about the V4 as well (seeing that there's a lot more info on it) because the V4.5 is ridiculously similar to it. Members have already supplied you with some of the basics. Just do more research on here :angry: .

~shawdy~ :D

Last edited by a moderator:
thx for the tip,if any one els or you know the anser to fix my problom i will be glad if you post it! so thx again every one for helping me!!! :D

Unfortunately you will have to wait until he ages again. My recommendation is not to reset and download it again unless you change the battery/a weird glitch happens (but you should ask about it here on TamaTalk first to make sure it really is a glitch).

When you "download" a Tama, it resets from its last major event (like connecting/growing up/etc) - so it doesn't bring back your Tama from the exact moment you reset it, unless something like that happened right before you reset.

i remember samething on sating the time would effect my tama age???

soi will get again 1 year old...but what ever ill wait untill i can mate him and get G2 that would start like a new tama thx again for posting this good ansewr, next timei know what to do! ^_^

LOL! you never going to gess this! i was sleeping and when it was nnine i herdnewises from my tama! i took it to see and i found this! myfirst teen!!!it simes tomewhen sheturened in to teen the glich was fix! she knowlooking to the duraction she move yay! also she look like agirlthat have wings! i like what??!!! so ya...prowd of my little girl! :huh:

tell me what is your story? (the age glich didnt thx... :unsure: but ok <_< )

goodtr, that because i didnt discraibe here with moreditellesits Urayoungmemetchi! :)

For future reference - setting the time ONLY affects age for the older Tama's (like P1/P2/Angel/etc.), because the 90's Tama's age when they go to sleep and wake up again. It will not affect a v4.5. Just so you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
You will have a lot of fun with your tama. They are not really hard to take care of.You will probably recive a guide with your tama but here is a few things I learned as i had mine.

You can set your clock to to Am when its Pm or PM when its Am and it will grow faster.

If you pause your tama the majority of its life it will take longer to grow.

If your tama is not floating around and looks side to side play a game or two.

Hope this helps!

i have to say tamatown isosom!

gotmore than 7000 gp!

and allot of cool stuff too!

most of tham free!

xD LOVED IT!

OMG MY FIRST TAMA ADULT!, she look like a frute looking thing with a cup or a ball in here heand!

i have to say that is one looking wierd thing! 0_o

ill try to find here name letter on! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back