Need Traveling Tips

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAFAMiLY08

Reaction score
I need some Traveling tips for long trips. I might be going on a mission trip to georgia (I live in va) with my church. What should I bring for my tama,where should I put it,etc. I don't know if we're taking a bus or plane there. We will be helping out at a`childrens camp,if that helps. SAnytips wanted. Thanks! :D

I don't really understand what kind of tips you're asking for. :S

But you asked about where you should put your Tama, I'd suggest maybe keeping it on you if you can [just to ensure it doesn't get stolen or damaged or anything like that]. But, if you can't or you're not allowed, maybe just keeping it somewhere safe, like maybe giving it to an adult? :]

Well it could be a conversation starter if you do decide to bring your tama along! You could keep it in a jewlery pouch to keep it safe, but when you are on the plane make sure you take the batteries out and put them back and reload when you are back on the ground again. :huh:

One thing you should consider is if you will have enough time to look after it while you are out though! I've never been on a mission so I can not say.. But hope you have a fun trip! :(

Hmm, well i brough my tama with me once on a holiday and then again going to help my church.

i bought a pouch of ebay though, and the people there were quite interested in it xD, they spent more time playing than me.

But be warned; the paint will rub off.

I LOVE traveling with my Tamagotchi! :eek:

Usually I just lock the little keychain part on the little loop on my jeans, or put it on a keychain necklace, or just in my pocket.

thanks guys! I didnt know what i should or shouldnt do/bring but therwe is only one other 12 year-old going and thats my friend lindsay. Idk if she has any tamas but if so,maybe we could connect on the way there! :D

Update: I just got done filling eberything out last weekend so I'm officially going on the trip. :D But we're taking seperate cars. But at the home we're going to, all the kids are going to be my age and up. So I is very excited! :p Thanks for all the tips guys!

this doesnt really have to do with this but why would you have to take bateries out of your tama in a plane?

I LOVE traveling with my Tamagotchi! :(
Usually I just lock the little keychain part on the little loop on my jeans, or put it on a keychain necklace, or just in my pocket.
I LOVE traveling with my Tamagotchi! :eek:

Usually I just lock the little keychain part on the little loop on my jeans, or put it on a keychain necklace, or just in my pocket. Pretty much thats what i do to and put volume on so u can hear when it needs something :D < he rocks Lol

yehh... well i would put it on cain around my neck so tha would always have it.. i would also bring a little pouch to put it in.. but make sure that no one will be able to steal it.

Have a good trip! :furawatchi: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back