Needing help.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeroVen

Reaction score
Well, let me fill you in first.

Howdy I have Stickler Syndrome with attacks my joins and muscles and so, I could be deaf, blind and paralized in the same day, without notice. Well that hasn't happened, I'm only slightly blind, I can still see, but I have 300/20 and 2000/20. So I go to a Blind school which is spose to help me.

Well....

I can't take it! I hate it there, Every day I wake up to nothing, My family isn't near me, I miss everything I once had. It would be okay if I didn't LIVE there.

To summerize, SMall school [around 100] + Living togeather + Never seeing ANYTHING or ANYONE new = A whole lotta drama. I hate it, I tend to avoid it, and when someone puts my name in it, and I say I'm not in it, I plainly get called a liar. Well, it's not all bad, I love Forensics there, I love the band, and I love my two friends there, out of 100 people I trust only three. Whit and Michelle. I don't want to leave them, but next year Michelle is going back to her public school, and Whit's gonna be alone. I would be sad if I left them, BUT then again I'm never going to see them after I graduate anyways.

my familys not all to well, my grand parents are not doing well, and I promised both I wouldn't let them be put in a nursing home, it's their wishes their life, and I'll respect that. So Me, and ash might move in there, and I was going to stay there and take care of them.

Now to do so I will need schooling, I was going to do Treca, it's an online home schooling, but I need to make up my mind on what I want to do.

I believe Treca will help me elarn better without distractions, but I have no clue what to do anymore I can't talk to tanyone up here, they'll be all STAY! only because they don't want ANOTHER person to leave. Ect.

So can anyone help? I just need SOME advice something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back