neo vs tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u like neopets or tamagotchi better?

• neopets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tamagotchi

• i like them both the same

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's so cool about neopets? Its just a bunch of freakeh anime obsessed dorks idiots. And Tams.. Well they're ok but Zetapets.com is way cool. No Spam on the help board no noobs. and there very strict so you cant be insulted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to be a neopets addictor but know its nothing but i still have i mill k! il uve tamas thogh i have this bear with a crown on it dos any1 know whats it?

No it does not. Neopets is more pouplar.
*AHEM* Just because something is more popular doesn't make it better! Think of the popular kids at school, and how mean they are to everyone else! Are they better than you because they are popular?

i used to love neopets because theyre are so much things to do.. but im so over it now. tamagotchi are portable so i can take them where ever i want when ever i want. also tama can breed and go through many stages but with neopets u are stucked with that same character and when ever ur bored and ur not at home u dont have access to the net so u can go on neopets. tamagotchis rule
What she said!

I Like my tama better cos you get loads of different characters, but on the portable neopet u get 1 character only

Neo... Tama... NeoTama....

I switch often. Last year, I love tamas. Then I loved Neopets, etc., etc. But right now it's both. Neopets is strict, but fun (sometimes), and Tamas make me bored easily, bt I still love my little Young Mimitchi's. :furawatchi:

Hmm

Neopets Freezes You For No Reason,Theres To Many Rude People On Neo (I Got Reported For Particpating In A Siggy Pet Thing!) And It Takes To Long To Get A Pb Its Such A Pain!

And Tama's Die And Neopets Don't

So I Pick Both :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back