Neopet Pocket Pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes: I have 3 my fave is my kougra :D What can I say... I like Electronic pets!!! (which is why I have 9 (lucky number) tamagotchis!

:rolleyes: OOOppppss this wasn't supposed to happen sry (how do you delete posts so I can delete this one?) any way if you like the pocket neopet neopets so much, why not go on to Neopets? Sigh up and become neofriends with people (my account is Zet206 ^.^)

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes: nvm , forget everything else I wrote cuz i dont know how to delete it -.-"

:D I have 3 my fave is my kougra :D What can I say... I like Electronic pets!!! (which is why I have 9 (lucky number) tamagotchis! If you like the poket pets so much then you should go to Neopets and sign up! (My account is Zet206 become neofriends with me :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes: nvm , forget everything else I wrote cuz i dont know how to delete it -.-"

:D I have 3 my fave is my kougra :D What can I say... I like Electronic pets!!! (which is why I have 9 (lucky number) tamagotchis! If you like the poket pets so much then you should go to Noepets and sign up! (My account is Zet206 become neofriends with me :D )
I had an account on that but I was frozen for cheating in the beauty contest. I had 600,000 neopoints.

How did you cheat in the beauty contest??? 600,000 neoppoints!!!! I only have like 5,000. But I on't visit it much anyway. :gozarutchi:
I copied a picture from google and changed the backround and the colour of the pet. I won first second and third prize though. Hehehhe

*cry* i asked three times where are they sold! *sits in corner feeling rejected*

*cry* i asked three times where are they sold! *sits in corner feeling rejected*
[SIZE=12pt] They are sold on the internet. You might still be able to buy them in stores if you are lucky. I havent seen them in stores for a while. I think that they got discontinued. [/SIZE]

I have a grundo but his batteries are dead. I got him in a flea market in Orlando for 50 cents. But he dosnt have batteries. :ph34r:

i have a merridell deluxe w/ a ixi,a lup and a draik

[SIZE=12pt] They are sold on the internet. You might still be able to buy them in stores if you are lucky. I havent seen them in stores for a while. I think that they got discontinued. [/SIZE]
yea they probably did... hmm i reme,ber my friend sam had one.. maybe i'll buy it off her lol! :)

I have a krawk but in pocket i prefer tamagotchis.

What is the difference from a deluxe? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back