Neopets Rules

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:blink: My fav neopet is a hissi if you heard of coolcat23306 on neopets that me call me cat:lol:
Dude, what is the reason for having this to be in the intro forum?

Will a guide please move this to (Non)Tamatalk forum?

people, ive been on neopets for, i dont no, long time, i have only an acara, i share w/ a friend and i name it evil_vira_, my friend and i hope to find the mirror vira looked into so we can have a vira :huh: :furawatchi:

Dude, what is the reason for having this to be in the intro forum?Will a guide please move this to (Non)Tamatalk forum?
Crikeys

Please take a moment to look at the date coolcat23306 joined TamaTalk and compare it with the date of this member's post in Introductions.

It seems to me that this new member decided to introduce him/herself in a slightly different way - but the intro is nevertheless valid.

I know you are as keen as the rest of us to see topics posted in the right part of the forums, Crikeys - but please take a moment to think before you make this kind of post .... let's keep TamaTalk a friendly and welcoming place to all the new members.

Thanks.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Hello and Welcome to TamaTalk

Hope you have a great time visiting the site. There's lots of fun stuff here - just take a few minutes to look around the different forums - we've also got an area callled Tamagotchi Cousins where you can discuss Neopets (when you're not on their site...!) :)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Crikeys
Please take a moment to look at the date coolcat23306 joined TamaTalk and compare it with the date of this member's post in Introductions.

It seems to me that this new member decided to introduce him/herself in a slightly different way - but the intro is nevertheless valid.

I know you are as keen as the rest of us to see topics posted in the right part of the forums, Crikeys - but please take a moment to think before you make this kind of post .... let's keep TamaTalk a friendly and welcoming place to all the new members.

Thanks.

Best, etc.

TamaMum
Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back