Neopets vs Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like Tamagotchi or Neopets better?

• Neopets is the best

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamagotchi rocks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been posting so much about Pocket Neopets, lol. Yes, there are Neopet toys that you can take around like Tamagotchi. Neopets also has lots and lots of extras on the site - webpages, more games, chat, etc. It's very addicting and better than the other wannabe pet sites.

However, I do not like the strictness/rudeness/greed of The Neopets Team and some of the people on Neopets. I would say Tamagotchi is just better. :) It's hard to describe the excitement of watching it grow and stuff. Tamagotchi wins! ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have to say Tamagotchi is the better of the two. :eek: Tamagotchis are so real, they move, eat, grow, sleep, and make cute little sounds at you when they're happy/sad/mad/etc. Neopets is a very neat website and they're very easy to care for, but Tamagotchi is better! :eek:

-Tamaguy#1 :(

I like both kuz tamas grow and change,neos you can put backgrounds on there page.

Both are really cool!I am NOT trying to be a Perv but what are your account names?So we can talk!Mine is the_smart_1 :ph34r: :D B) ;) :wacko: :blink: :unsure:

I really like both.

Neopets is exciting, and hasg ames and has collectable items.

Tamagotchi is brilliant and interactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back