neopets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
first of all its not my phone number, maybe its someone elses or maybe theyre just random numbers. oh so what if theres a 416... what u never saw that. pffft. get a life. and second of all why r u on neotalk if u hate it? huh? omg just make up your mind thats full uf crud inside. aight?
... Well, at least you put effort into your retaliation this time.

But... Some things are wrong:

#1: Capitalization and punctuation, because this isn't a live chat, there is no rush to type.

#2: It's NeoTalk, not NeoWorship.

#3: You are missing the point. I didn't mean that it was your phone number, but you have a 10-digit number in your username, so I made the relation up.

#4: "Aight" is not a real word yet.

Otherwise, it's not so bad.

ok just because isay neopets is cool i dont really mean about the boards and you all people who say neopets sucks, well maybe you just are really really bad at playing it. ok? have had enough of losing probably. and also ristar, your pic is weird and G*y. ok? i agree with tamagotchifanatic.
one last thing...................... I HATE RUNESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got sick of losing? Honey, I'm nearly rich there. I don't like neopets because the games aren't all that great, and all the people there are complete morons. When you talk about neopets, you're talking about neopets in a whole. That includes the boards.

Also, don't use gay as an insult. It's not one.

That's unusally strange for a picture to be happy.

I laughed when I saw it though. :p

I like Neopets. Sometimes I'm addicted to it, then I don't

go on for another month.

Oh and Ristar, that pic is so true.
.... i dont get what youre saying to em.... PM me?

What we mean is that this part of the site is called NeoTALK, so Neopets bashers have the right to come here and bash Neopets because we are talking about Neopets.

ok so i hate runescape because its boring and ristar i dont care if i dont use punctuation,ect. (im not trying to be mean) and yes i agree that why should people who hate neopets be on neotalk(not neoworship. check the bottom)? huh? explain that. (i dont care if aight is not a real word also)

ok so i hate runescape because its boring and ristar i dont care if i dont use punctuation,ect. (im not trying to be mean) and yes i agree that why should people who hate neopets be on neotalk(not neoworship. check the bottom)? huh? explain that. (i dont care if aight is not a real word also)
Neo[SIZE=21pt]TALK[/SIZE], I say. ALL NEOPETS REALTED CONVERSATION GOES IN HERE, EVEN IF IT'S OUTRIGHT BASHING OF THE GOD-FORSAKEN SITE.

i think this whole thing is getting CRAZY!!! lol. Personally, i think neopets should be burned in hot oil... They look sooo cute but inside there heart is a big hole that sucks you into OBSESSION.

P.s. I wasted almost half my summer on Runescape. I really regret it. When u get to a lvl 78 with over 10 mill its dumb.

I will never even type that site into the adress bar... runescape... =(

i hate runescpae too. but im not OBSESSED with neopets. i like it though.
As long as you have a real life outside of neopets, whatever.

finally u understand!!!!!!!
Yeah. I got the impression that you had OCD with Neopets. You know, worrying about it outside of the house, "leaving-your-friend's-5-year-old-sister's-birthday-party-early-to-get-a-new-item" kinda obsessed. A "Wringing-your-hands-during-recess-and-pacing-back-and-forth-because-of-a-trade-you-set-up-last-night" sort. But I guess I had you pinned to the wrong group. Sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
ok just because isay neopets is cool i dont really mean about the boards and you all people who say neopets sucks, well maybe you just are really really bad at playing it. ok? have had enough of losing probably. and also ristar, your pic is weird and G*y. ok? i agree with tamagotchifanatic.
one last thing...................... I HATE RUNESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well for ur info we are not bad at playing that game, u get neopoints and buy a picture for 100 000 NP how insane is that? i got scammed on that website and i neva want to go back on it. You havent been on the neoboards have u? i dont think so, normally lil kids that say they like neopets have neva been on the neoboards, therefore, they have neva witnessed being called a n0ob for no reason, they have neva seen a ridiculous fite, thats my reason y i think lil kids r insane thinking neopets is a good site wen, theyve neva seen how bad it is on there.

:unsure: :D :D I LOVE neopets!!!!!!!! It rocks!!! :wacko: :ph34r: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back