NeoPets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I wanted to go to Neopets so I went one day. And then a few days later my dad found a virus in the computer. He asked me what new sites I went on and I said Neopets. He then told me to never go there again. ;) So if I were you, I would advise you NOT to go to Neopets.com because all it is is SPAM and VIRUSES. Believe me. ;) -ZTF
You probably got the virus in an e-mail. Anyway I know that neopets isn't spam and viruses. I've been a member since 2004 and my computer hasen't gotten any viruses from it. And it's a kids site. Why would they program viruses into a kids site?

It has been proven it has, see those ads on the top of the page, thats where they come from. no Neopets doesnt want people to get viruses, but those ad's could be infected by hackers, and they dont care if it's kids site or not...

Take my advice and install the programs I mentioned, not just cause of neopets, but just for general computer protection.

With good antivirus and antispyware programs neopets and those hackers are no threat.

And a tip, those Hackers could get your neopets pass just by you browsing around, and thats because of Spyware, bad stuff if your computer is infected..so install the programs unless you want to be hacked by some idiot with no life.

Ok, I wanted to go to Neopets so I went one day. And then a few days later my dad found a virus in the computer. He asked me what new sites I went on and I said Neopets. He then told me to never go there again. :lol: So if I were you, I would advise you NOT to go to Neopets.com because all it is is SPAM and VIRUSES. Believe me. :D -ZTF
it does.....i did not know that that probly why my computer is slow :D

thanks hun :eek: :p :D :D ;)

it crashed my computer so i dont go on neopets anymore, besides i was on neopets for 6 years... its boring now

You probably got the virus in an e-mail. Anyway I know that neopets isn't spam and viruses. I've been a member since 2004 and my computer hasen't gotten any viruses from it. And it's a kids site. Why would they program viruses into a kids site?
Accually it's not just a kid's site. Adults go on too. And it was originally made for college students, but then kids heard about it and started coming on it.

*~Tamagotchoi~*

My computer has very good viris protection, so I can go on many sites(including Neopets).

~tamasara1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back