Nerd Love!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't know. Sorry I can't help.

Hey, what if they had a "crush problem topic" for everyone? A lot of people dislike the crush topics, so why not just combine them into one?

Who cares if he is a nerd? "Nerd" is just another label.

I think you should tell him, and I wish you good luck. :huh:

Heck yeah! There's a cute guy in my class named Mason. He thinks I hate him and he says he's going out with Sabrina. I'LL NEVER TELL HIM! EVER! He is funny, cute, and smart. I wouldn't like to ruin our friendship. I also dress in high heels and paint my nails to impress him. So not working. I wish there was a way we could be together...

Last edited by a moderator:
GROSSa nerd? ewwwww
Being a hater based on a label is not a good quality. It's sad and you're seriously missing out if you keep an attitude like that. :kuribotchi:

I don't really crush on people. I'm pretty non-hormonal in that sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
GROSSa nerd? ewwwww
>____>

Boys with Glasses are cute. I'm crushing on a "Nerd" but a nerd is label.

Everybody has their own "Geeky side"... Like me, a band geek/nerd.

The only people I ever crush on are 'nerds' XD

Some of them make the best relationships, lol.

As far as I'm concerned, you can tell him you like him. The worst that could happen is he doesn't like you back. I know rejection sucks, but asking and being rejected is better than never asking and missing out on what could be a good opportunity, then wondering what could have come from it.

What makes him a nerd? Gawd, more labels. <.<

Just tell him how you feel. It couldn't hurt.

They are not Nerds.They ae very smart educated people.They have goals set on smarts and could become famous.While other people are tattoo artists.(Not you guys).Im sorta a nerd myself.I find nerds very nice and smart.

They are not Nerds.They ae very smart educated people.They have goals set on smarts and could become famous.While other people are tattoo artists.(Not you guys).Im sorta a nerd myself.I find nerds very nice and smart.
That was SO stereotypical.

Some nerds aren't even smart. I'd cut the labeling if I were you. ;P

Stereotypical means that you focus on only the 'meaning' behind a label. Such as all cutters are emo, all jocks are sport obsessed, or, in this case, all nerds are smart and well educated.

I was using the stereotype as a label..

But that's exactly why many people dislike stereotypes. Because there's more behind a person than could be summed up in one word.

I wish crush topics were banned.  

Tell him how you feel.

No I have NEVER fell in love with anybody.
Lol. Agree. Crush topics should be banned, and there should be a big one where girls/guys spill out all of their problems

How is he a nerd? Drop hints, play nice, who knows; maybe he likes you too.

I like nerds, I'm not a fan of the popular guys, they have a hoard of fangirls. The guy I like, is a perverted geek that's one of those people where you call them a mean name, and they'll smile and call you one too. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back