nerdbot's nerdy robots!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As school approaches, unfortunately my updates are slowly being posted further and further apart from each other. I do apologize!

So, Papatopatatchi transformed into an adult!

d099e7fd-2610-44fb-baf1-1ab5f465ea90_zpsec7c42a9.jpg

I guess I took pretty bad care of Patopatatchi for her to transform into one of the worse characters out there. She had full discipline, but as it turns out, I neglected her a bit more than I thought! I was secretly aiming for a Hanatchi - but I guess next time I should keep better track of the hearts. I should maybe pull out my V1 again - that's how I'll get one for sure!

Hanatchi was one of my favourite Tamagotchis on the V1. I still remember buying my lime green matrix Tamagotchi at the grocery store. I was out shopping with my aunt and my cousin, and we decided to stroll in the toy area. I remember hearing about how Tamagotchi was making a comeback, but little did I know that it was already released! It was such a surprise when my aunt decided to buy both my cousin and myself a Tamagotchi.

My first Tamagotchi was a Mametchi. Her name was Rinoa, and if I remember correctly, she ended up marrying a Kutchipatchi. The following generation was a boy, who later became a Mimitchi. I think at one point I had about 29 generations. Unfortunately my original save data did not transfer over. Luckily I still have it kicking around!

Anyway, enough stories from memory lane.

Remember how I started a Tamagotchi Ocean? He's doing quite well. He made a few Digimon friends along the way!

2cbf8ac6-a7ae-4706-816f-86b5e7ca8c8c_zps50bcfa36.jpg

I started up a few Digimon to help me bear with waiting for my Digimon in the mail. I dug out my D3 and my V2 Digimon Mini. Notice the egg? My mini ended up hatching into a Pabumon, before shortly transforming into Motimon! Long story short, after once again digivolving into Tentomon, he finally ended up as a Kentarumon. I definitely neglected this guy, but I wanted someone other than a Kabutarimon for once!

As for Otototchi, he eventually became a KeroPyontchi!

e7659071-a827-4006-8eee-01148941188c_zps20274f31.jpg

Unfortunately, he didn't strick around for very long, hence the angry expression. I kind of tabbed him as soon as my Digimon arrived

My Digiegg became a cute little Botamon.

00e325ec-90dc-41ac-a984-b486ba7d940d_zps432bce50.jpg

I decided to take a little photoshoot with him. He's been doing great! After about an hour passed after hatching, he became a Koromon. I did neglect him a little bit so he could become a Betamon. I woke him up during bed and let him call for help a few times! I'm a terrible owner... I'm aiming to get Darkmon!

When I woke up just today, he Digivolved!

fa3e9a96-399f-4db2-abf2-90b94d79c3a1_zpsaa6c478b.jpg

There he is in all of his glory. I made him battle a few times with Patamon on my D3. After draining his entire energy bar, he had a win rate of 50%. I wonder if he'll become a MetalGreymon?

I'll have to update you all if that ever happens! ;)

A short but sweet update:

Once Betamon became 5 years old, he became this little guy here:

1d6031e3-6b1d-47f5-8bab-6cd9515faefa_zpsc66cdb16.jpg

I'm quite happy that I was able to get him on my first try! Despite how evil Darkmon is supposed to be, he's actually quite cute - he's actually quite smiley! Don't let that distract you though - in battle he has yet to lose.

He wakes up at 9 AM every morning and sleeps at 9 PM. Quite convenient, I must say! He attacks with his fists, but isn't all that scary.

As of right now he is 8 years old. Let's see how long he'll stick around!

Today was a sad day for me.

Darkmon had his code reorganized into a Digiegg. He left me at the age of 16...

286ff164-1271-48fb-a5b8-d334faf86d07_zpsbbfb218d.jpg

Currently I am too sad to start something up. We'll see though!

EDIT (About 3 hours later...)

I've decided to restart my Digimon. I contemplating trying to hatch another Tamagotchi, but instead I have decided to try and get a Teddymon. I keep forgetting that Digimon don't really die - they always find a way to come back. Time for Darkmon to be reborn as a Botamon, and hopefully later as a Teddymon! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So far, Botamon has been doing well.

I guess I shouldn't refer to him as a Botamon anymore, hey? Shortly after his birth, Ex-Darkmon became a Koromon. As I said before, I was aiming to get a Numemon so that I would be graced with a Teddymon.

3fe2f077-4e16-4f9c-8cd9-67b701a339af_zps159ab750.jpg

The strange thing is that I neglected Koromon MUCH more than before, and he digivolved into an Agumon? Quite strange. I literally just fed him vitamins and food, and didn't train him once. He was technically well fed, but I still let him call for help and sleep with the lights on!

Here he is in all of his glory so far. :) Hopefully he'll digivolve again within the next few days!

1e5c72ea-3592-4505-aaa6-63d5cf4c289e_zps6ff1885a.jpg

I'm also debating to start up my Angel again. They're so very easy to take care of - which is great because of how busy I have been lately. Agumon has been relatively low maintenance, so it feels strange to not have a Tamagotchi harassing me every 10 minutes! Ideally I'd be trying for a Kujiratchi... maybe next time. ;)

I think it's been a little too long, don't you think? I'm supposed to be studying right now but... I thought this was a little more pressing. (Oops.)

Anyway, where was I last?

Agumon ended up digivolving around 5 years old. He became a Numemon, as expected!

37baad2d-3356-4fe3-8b92-9fab27d2619b_zps9567bfe6.jpg

After he changed, I immediately gave him the best care I could I made him battle my D3 quite a bit, but unfortunately he didn't win too much. I think he had a success rate of around 20%.

Luckily, he ended up changing! I think he was around 7 or 8 when that happened.

42916996-b717-4a7c-833e-e47a5a0df744_zps668cc315.jpg
3a99f43b-5f2d-488c-8ff2-60cf1be57c0c_zps7730cf8d.jpg
862558ee-8366-4bbb-8b39-6eaf0376f674_zps2f34ec12.jpg

Right now he is 12 years old. I can't believe that I've had him for so long! He's quite cute, as you can see from the pictures. He isn't really needy, and sleeps quite early at 7:00pm.

Remember how I said that I wanted to run an Angel again? Well, that happened I think I wanted to aim for a Pukuten, but that didn't happen. I left him at home for two days, so he wasn't feeling that hot. Maruten became a Takoten, and to my surprise, I actually got a Debirutchi!

416e5b19-6c5a-4667-b67f-917c04ffe79d_zps01ff4814.jpg

I've tried to get him before, but I think this time was just luck. That said, I don't think pure neglect is the key to getting this character. It was such a surprise when I got him, because he transformed as I was giving Takoten medication. Unfortunately at this stage, I think it's equivalent to your Tamagotchi dying, as you can't do anything but watch him dance.

I don't know how I have the time for all of this, but I also started up the Tamagotchi Life app. I saw a few pictures on Tumblr, and so I wanted to raise one for myself again. I was aiming for Mimitchi, but that didn't happen!

Tongaritchi became a Zuccitchi. I have no idea how, as I don't ever recall the hearts going down more than two. Even it being at half full was a really rare occurrence. I was expecting to get Pocchitchi at the least! I have noticed that even when the training bar is full, my Tama still calls for discipline. I wonder if that might be the case?

e8ac00aa-b9aa-4f66-840d-495932039a42_zps51b2b380.jpg
2539bb06-8aba-4506-b861-1c0a471fcd46_zps559677e8.jpg

So I've taken it upon me to try and get a Zachi. I've never gotten a secret character on the P1/P2 before, and as a child, I always tried to get Zachi. So far everything has been going well, but I'm crossing my fingers! He's already at 100% discipline. :) Right now he's 9, so I'm hoping it'll happen soon!

Wish me luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
So there's been a few new changes since the last week!

First things first: unfortunately I did not get a Zachi. I don't know why, to be honest! I did notice that Zuccitchi called for discipline quite a bit, despite having 100% training. I can say for sure that I definitely missed quite a few of those. He also got sick twice, each separated by three days, but still he did not transform. Maybe I didn't get him because of that one time where he dropped to two hearts? Who knows.

Despite failing to change, he was really nice to have around. He's certainly goofy when he cheers for something! Eating time has never been so exciting for me before. Unfortunately, he left me at the young age of 15. I have no idea if that's typical for these guys, but I can say for sure that I definitely forgot about him on a few occasions, after I accepted the fact that he wasn't going to transform. Studying has been running my life!

0acc394a-e71d-4b04-b1f5-72167292346a_zpsd3be02b7.jpg

I haven't started a new character since. But hopefully I will be able to resume my goal of getting a secret character some other day.

While I was raising Zuccitchi, I also started up my Ocean again. However, he didn't last long because I guess I fed him too many snacks? He was an Ototochi before he had left me. :( It's strange because I've had many good teens pass away on me, but I've only had one Kingyotchi leave me!

I was quite sad that Ototochi had left me, so I restarted my Ocean, and also started my Digimon again. Am I crazy? Yeah. I wanted to get a Kujiratchi and a Seadramon, but it didn't take very long for me to put them BOTH on pause. They both were in the toddler stage - Koromon and a Kuragetchi - before I put them into their slumber.

I was awoken by strange loooong beeps. To my surprise, Koromon had digivolved into Agumon without my knowledge, and I found him dying! I felt really bad because I genuinely did not know that Digimon stop pausing after a while. I had made sure to pause him when he was asleep, but I guess that wasn't enough for him to stop the evolution process. Sorry Agumon! :'(

I don't know if I've mentioned this in a previous log, but I took the plunge and ordered an ID-L. I was one of those lucky customers that snagged an english one for quite cheap - I bought a beautiful yellow one. It arrived sometime last week, and it has been such a joy to have so far. I was so excited to see a coloured Tamagotchi, and it was certainly a lot smaller than I had anticipated. Compared to the vintages it is HUGE, but it still fits comfortably in my jacket pocket.

The only thing I was disappointed about was that there was no tab to pull! I guess I'm too used to the older Tamagotchis; it was weird having to put in batteries to get everything going. Having said that, it all changed very fast when I saw a coloured screen and an egg rolling around. :)

43320eab-3da4-4abc-9c09-4c1e84d849e2_zps4a518d9b.jpg

Isn't it pretty? After setting the time and entering my name, my egg began to hatch into a tiny little girl with a bow! Well... referring to the character chart, it would appear that both baby girls have bows... Specifically, I got a Momoirotchi.

Unfortunately I was way too excited with my new Tamagotchi that I completely forgot about taking pictures. Even though the Tamagotchi was in english, I found that a lot had changed, and I could not pick up this Tamagotchi as quick as I originally anticipated. Even now, I'm still getting used to these things! But I can say for sure that I know how to at least operate it, for the most part. :)

About a very quick hour later, Momoirotchi transformed into a very cute swiss roll... or at least that's what I think she's supposed to be! She became a Rolutchi!

886d1efd-9693-41c3-90ea-933e3306f991_zpsf40255d4.jpg

I was surprised at how early she went to bed and got up. She was very easy to care for, and I was surprised at the lack of discipline. I took her to Donut Park quite a bit, and bought her a few toys. She seems to always end up killing her test-tube plant every time she cares for it though.

Looking through my pictures, I'm kicking myself a little bit. It would appear that I forgot to take a picture of Rolutchi as a teenager... Oops. She became a cute little cactus though - Sabosabotchi to be exact! Caring for her was quite easy.

In this stage, she managed to get a pet! I visited Donut Park quite often in the morning, and she would always interact with Bagubagutchi. Quite a cute fella! They played soccer more than a few times - I was actually a bit surprised at that dog's coordination!

Come about 24 hours later, my little cactus transformed into a Cupcake gal.

8917fb5c-c19c-4e36-9913-35b47ae1b4b5_zpsd9052bba.jpg

I wouldn't have been surprised if I saw her on Wreck it Ralph! She has quite the personality though. She likes to call for attention - asking me to dress her up or to play games with her. I always panic because I usually see the attention icon lit up when this happens! It happened so much that I gave up and bought her a few accessories. So far, she has made me deprived of Gotchi dollars!

99eb37b2-3189-4961-a0e5-b15095f32ae1_zps1ab2b90c.jpg

So far though, I am definitely enjoying the ID-L. I was initially apprehensive because there was a lot of connection models that I did not enjoy as much as I thought. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back