NerdyTamaGirl54's V4 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NerdyTamaGirl54

Reaction score
TAMAGOTCHI'S STATUS

Name: Abbi

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Character: Harutchi

Weight: 17 LB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided that I was going to get back in to Tamagtchi's, but this time I decided to be loyal to my Tamagotchi and stop resetting it. I had only two Tamagotchi's out, A V4 and a Music Star. A Music Star is hard work for me though, so I decided to choose my V4. So, here goes:

I started my V4 last night. I'm on my first generation, and I hatched a girl. I thought Abbi would be a good name, so I named her that. I decided that for the next hour until she became a toddler and eventually fell asleep that from now on I was going to stop resetting and taking care of my tama's better. For the next hour I'd played a few games with her and kept her weight maintained at 17. I'd been doing the same thing today.

Today wasn't anything special for Abbi. She's a Harutchi right now so I can already tell I'm doing a good job at taking care of her. I've been keeping her weight maintained at 17 all day and I check on her every so often. I can already feel a change with my tama caring skills coming through! I feel a bond between Abbi and I.

ABBI'S STATS

Character: (Read that in the log... :) )

Weight: 26 LB

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Good news everyone! Abbi evolved! She woke me up this morning and I was excited to see what she's turned into.

Well, when I saw what she turned into, I wanted an apple slice... because she turned into a Ringotchi! Woot woot! Is that a good character? PM me if it is :D

So this morning she didn't want to play any games, which I could understand since I'd been playing jumping rope with her ALL DAY yesterday. And she wasn't hungry either. She also had to leave pre-school, which I don't think she was very happy about, but she was happy when we chose Miss Flowers as her new teacher.

I also took her to the pool with me today, and played a few games with her.

I want to take pics of her but I don't know how to take clear tama pics like all of you do :D so if you have any tips please PM me some :)

Thanks!

ABBI'S STATS

Character: Ringotchi

Weight: 35 LB

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This morning I fed Abbi some cereal since she was hungry. I also played a few games which I sadly failed at, :D .

I also bought two treasure chests. One gave me 500 GP...

Okay, I'm opening the other one, and it's... a drum! How cool!

Oh my gosh, tomorrow Abbi is going to evolve!! I can't wait to find out what she turns into...?

I'll keep you guys updated on everything. Abbi and I are going to play with the drum now... Bye! :) :)

EDIT:

Aww, Abbi can't play with the drum. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW,

This isn't a very good pic, but here's a pic of Abbi in the little bedroom bed I made for her.

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

As you can see with the pics above, Abbi now has her own bed room. I was feeling crafty, and I looked over and saw her.

Anyways, everyone deserves privacy, even Tamagotchis!! ><

I also bought another treasure chest tonight. It ended up turning Abbi into an oldie, and Abbi was horrified.

She turned back, though. All of her happy hearts were gone and she's lost 10 pounds. I gave her two puddings and ice cream cones.

She gained her weight back, which isn't a bad weight.

ALSO:

She has ALL of her training points! YAY!

:) :)

ABBI'S STATS

Character: Surprise!! Read in log :)

Weight: 58 LB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated at all!!! I've been very busy this weekend watching House Hunters and being lazy and taking care of Abbi... :D

Anyways, speaking of my little damsel Abbi, she evolved!!! Now she's a... Maidtchi!!!! I wonder if that means I've taken good care oh her... because I honestly think I have.... I am so excited! I can't wait for the matchmaker to come.

I also have been taking Abbi EVERYWHERE with me... Even to the lake!!! I think she enjoyed that... then it rained, but she was okay because I made sure she was sheltered.

I am going to be very sad when she has a baby and leaves. Wahhh :(

Sorry for such a weird log!!!

Oh, and just one more thing, the shovel news: I bought a shovel and Abbi ended up digging up a snake. Apparently she hates snakes, haha :D

><

ABBI'S STATS

Character: Maidtchi

Weight: 71 LB (Wow, I really let her go...)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good news, everyone!!! Abbi got married! She married a Kuchipatchi and had a baby girl...

I am having trouble with what I am going to name the baby... I have two name choices: Rose or Mimi.

I think Rose would be good because I have a bestie named Rose but I moved and I really miss her and I want to name her after Rose... :(

... and I think Mimi is good because I like the name and for some odd reason the name is just stuck in my head...

What do you guys think? Rose or Mimi??

This log seems to be very boring so after Abbi leaves and I have Rose (or Mimi) I will try to make my logging better.

I am going to take care of R or M a little differently... By taking less care to see what I end up with. Hey, never hurts to experiment! Don't worry though, I'm not going to let her weight get TOO high... It will be maintained at less than 70 LB and I'll still play plenty of games with her. More soon!

ROSE'S STATS

Happy: ♥♥♥

Training Bars: 1

Weight: 33 LB

Gen.: 2

GP: 3580 (Not alot :D )

Character: Mizutamatchi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since Abbi turned 7 today I didn't want to wait forever knowing this was my last day with her... So I set the time to 12 AM. Now I feel bad for doing that... bye, my beloved Abbi. :)

On to Rose. My logging will be a bit different today, and I'm only going to log like this once in a while/ a few times. When I got to name the baby, Rose was my choice, no question about it. So I took notes like this for just a bit, until I got annoyed.

5:11 PM- Played Jumping Rope, lost, got 300 GP

5:14 PM- 1 hungry heart down, fed 1 bread.

5:18 PM- Got sick, gave medicine 2 times to cure.

5:19 PM- Pooped, cleaned poop up, 1 hungry heart and happy heart down, fed 1 bread and 1 pudding.

5:21 PM- Played Jumping Rope, won, got 400 GP.

5:24 PM- No hungry or happy hearts down, but fed 1 bread.

5:32 PM- Pooped, cleaned up poop. 1 hungry heart down. Fed 1 bread. 1 happy heart down. fed 1 pudding.

5:37 PM- 1 hungry heart down, fed one bread.

5:38 PM- Played Jumping Rope, won, got 400 GP.

5:40 PM- Took nap.

5:45 PM- Woke up.

More to go on, but... well you know.

Then later on Rose evolved. I'm taking a bit less care than when I took care of Abbi to see what I get, but I'm not neglecting. Nothing over 69 LB. Can't wait to play with Rose again tomorrow!! :D

I still really miss my dear Abbi... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back