Never had this before...MUSIC STAR HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inzane

Reaction score
On my music star I got a battery from the king, I used it and it produceda thing called Bandai and its a toy, does anyone know or experienced tthis before

On my music star I got a battery from the king, I used it and it produceda thing called Bandai and its a toy, does anyone know or experienced tthis before
Yep I experienced this! B) I got the Singer Robots instead. And I still have it! :)

That is Bandi Block! It's the most expensive toy (On Music City atleast). You can give it to your tama as it's toy and it can play with it. And I guess that's pretty much it! B)

Hope I helped! :)

Yeah, it's the Bandai block. I have it and I think it's a "universal" toy. (Meaning that any Tamagotchi will like it.) Also, I always give Tamas the Bandai block because I know they will like it.

Hope I helped!

its called tama battery i like to dupe those and use them they can get every normal instrement and toy

Ive never experienced that before, but if it is from the king, and it is a toy, it must be rare.

It's a Bandai block, a toy ^^

I have it too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back