New 4.5 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my log! Now I swear I will keep up on this one. Mainly because I started up my two v.4.5 Tamas!!! They are my favorite version and I am excited to start... Let me introduce you to Skura and Seth. I named Seth because I like that name and I named Skura after Cardcaptor Sakura( Sakura wouldn't fit).

I'm doing all this on my iPod and I don't know how to post pictures.... Can someone help!?

Okay forget pics for now I will just explain how my tamas look. Seth is a Kuchitamatchi and Skura is a Tamatchi. Seth lives inside a red butterfly shell and Skura lives in a blue and yellow swirl shell. I want to mate them so I started them at the same time and they already got excepted into school. Well enough of me talking I will let them talk for a bit.

Seth:

Um........hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I'm Sethy and I live with my owner tamageek and it's nice living here. Tamageek has a tamagotchi house where she keeps all her tamas. Is really cozy!!! Except I think her tamago keeps giving me the stink eye.... Well I'm going to let Skura talk because she keeps doing a wiggly dance and I don't think she has to pee.... Well I wanna talk some moe sooooo anyway....

Me:

Seth! That's enough they've heard enough. You have to share. Skura come on.

Seth:

I'm not done greeting my public, they love me!

Me:

........ok well who knew you were that smart. Skura! You can talk now, come on Sethy.

Skura:

Hi.....I'm Skura. But what kind of name is that?! I asked tamageek and she said it's almost cherry blossom.....whatever that means. Well I'm going to go cuz I think I hear Seth crying. He is such a bwatttttttttt!!!

Okay well I just praised Seth. Now they are happily bouncing around and I'm going to connect them in a bit. Right now I'm aiming for a ura young violetchi for Skura and ura young memetchi for Seth. I hope it happens...awww man! Skura is crying.

Me:

What happened?!

Seth:

I only smacked her a little!

Skura:

IT....HURTS!!!!!!!!!

Me:

How are you guys ever going to mate if your always fighting?

Skura:

What's "mate"???

Me:

Seth:

Why did you get all quiet?

Me:

That's the end of this post!!! I will update later when they evolve!!!!!

Seth and Skura:

????????????????

Well good news! Skura and Seth both evolved and Seth is a Daiyatchi and Skura Is a Zouritchi. Seth is on track to hopefully be a Ura Mametchi but Skura I'm not sure about...

Also I decided to start up my TamaGo! One of my other favorite versions. So I got new batteries and I heard it beep to life. I decided to download it and I had a second generation so I thought there was no use starting over. A baby boy was on the screen and I remembered my old Tama and my sisters Tama and had two boys( although hers is dead :( . ) My old one was Josh and his son is Cody(one of the best features on the TamaGo is there is no name feature so I can name them names as many letters as I want. So after he napped, pooped, ate, and went to the park he evolved into an adorable mattaritchi! Well now I'm going to let the tamas talk for a bit so here is Seth!

Seth:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! So I can't talk for long because I'm brushing my teeth but I'm soooo happy that I turned into this character. I'm super sexy and all the Tama babes will be in love with me because of my sparkles. Truth be told I only have eyes for Skura and I hope she'll finally notice me! Wish me luck Tamatalkers!

Skura:

Hi guys.... I'm kinda upset now....... I turned into a POTATO CHIP WITH A FLOWER IN HER HAIR!!! I look ugly and gross!!!!!! Now how will Seth notice me?! Ahhhhh! I just wrote that! How do you delete on this thing??? Oh well this will just be our secret ok?

Cody:

Hello everyone. I'm Cody the newest addition to this log and I'm pleased to be here. I'm the youngest here.... Anyway I love going to the park and playing shoot the bug. I also like to play with the games on the two figurines I have( a Violetchi figurine and a Memetchi figurine).

Well since Cody already told you about the figurines I'm going to get another very soon I hope. A Ringotchi maybe? By the way did anyone figure out why I named him Cody. He is sensitive and as smart as Cody from the Suite Life On Deck. Also when the v4.5s got accepted into high school Seth got Mr. Turtle and Skura got Mr. Canvas. That's it for today! Say bye guys.

Seth:

But.......my fans!!! They need me!!!

Skura:

Bye everyone! Come and read about us next time.

Cody:

May the force be with you!

Um......okay guys later!

Hiya everyone!!! At the moment everyone are adults soooo I'll let them talk.

Seth:

Hi! I am a handsome Celebtchi! Isn't that great? I love my sparkling mask and my curl.

Skura:

Well I am a cute Ura Zaluratchi(?) and I am much cuter then when I was a teen. I love my hearts!

Cody:

Well I was first a Kilolalatchi(?) as a teen but now I am a fluffy Wooltchi.

So everyone is happy with what they are. :) So the funniest thing happened at the store today. I entered a bunch of codes for Seth and Skura and I gave them both love potion. I was hoping that they would have baby's sooner but instead they just fell in love! It was soooo funny. Whenever they talk on the phone together they blow kisses. CUTE!!!

Seth:

Skura is officially my girlfriend. I like her a lot and she is really cute. I'm saving all my money from work ( when I get a job) to gave a wedding. I'm very excited.

Skura:

So Seth keeps promising a wedding, the biggest. Of course I'm excited but the truth is I really want kids. When tamageek takes me to the store I see baby's everywhere and I really want one. That's why I was hoping that the love potion would let us have some kids but too bad.... :( . By the way I haven't told Seth yet......

Also welcome the newest Tama to my log, Max! At the store I bought a new battery and at home I picked up my shooting star v3 and plugged it in. I decided to download and poor Max was sick. After I nursed him back to health he was fine. He's too shy to talk now but in the next log he will. Soooo later!

P.S. Is anyone reading my log? And if so could you comment please?

Where to start...., kidding! Nothing big has happened except that Skura and Seth both got jobs. With Seth he became a Doctor and Skura became a firefighter. They both love there jobs and I couldn't be happier! Well except that Skura is pregnant!!! Here they are to tell you everything..well I'm just going to tell what had happened.

*flashback*

Skura:

I'm not feeling well at all.....

Me:

Let me check *examines* Oh my God!!! Your pregnant I can't believe this!

Skura:

0_o. Ummmmm AAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!! I have to go tell Seth!

Me:

I'll go too.

*at Seth's*

Skura:

Um..... Sweetie? I have big news! I'm......

Seth:

Oh hon! I have good news too.... The wedding will be in a few days!!!

Skura:

Me:

Seth:

Why is nobody excited! Skura were getting married!

Skura:

That's ....... Kinda the day...........that........the babies will be born.....

Seth:

...........BABIES!!! 0_o.

Me:

Skura is pregnant. With twins, we don't know what they are yet.

Seth:

Oh.......I......I'm going to be a father?

Me and Skura:

Yes!

Seth:

honey!!!! I can't be happier! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Skura:

I thought you would be mad....

Seth:

Of course not! We need to get a crib, bottles, toys, clothes, also we need to pick out names.......

Skura:

Okay! :) .

Me:

Awwwwwwwwww

*end flashback*

So........... Yeah. I'm uber excited for them both! Also I have decided to take Max's battery out and restart it when the babies are born. Nothing has happened to Cody......... Well that's all for now.... WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! Please comment on my log and tell me if it's good...... I'm desperate..... :( .

Okay so lots to tell. First Skura and Seth had the babies the other day. Twin girls whom my sisters helped me name, Angel and Misty. Then last night I discovered Seth and Skura gone.... I was devastated because I thought that they stayed for two days. Besides they were only 5. So after I named the girls I paused them and reset my v3. It hatched into a baby boy whom I named Conan, after my favorite Japanese anime, Case Closed. So I let everyone get aquanted while taking care of three needy babies. It's hard!!! Then they evolved! Misty and Angel evolved into the little star guy, yes both of them! They don't call them identical twins for nothing. Conan evolved into a little teardrop guy, my favorite Tama on the v3. Well there not in the mood to talk right now but tomorrow they better be! Sorry for the short post and later tamatalker!

So many things happened over the last few days. So Cody got married to an oldie(I wonder if there kid will be an oldie too?) and both Misty and Angel evolved into Ura Young Violetchis. Conan also evolved into this little black teen that has a light on it's head. Today the twins went to their first day of high school(both have Mr. Canvas. Here is a flashback....

*flashback*

Misty:

Can I go to school, tamageek? Please!!! I will be really nice.

Angel:

Don't forget me!

Me:

Sure if you want. Misty you can go first. Have fun!

Misty:

Bye!

(at school)

Mr. Canvas:

Hi everyone! I'm Mr.Canvas, call me Mr.C. Today I'm going to play a game with you called "find the point". This will be fun! Okay so first up is Allen!

*a nervous looking Ura young Mametchi cones up*

Allen:

Um.....okay....

Mr.C:

So pick the present that has the point in it.

Allen:

The um...,.,,middle one.....?

Mr.C:

Correct!!!!!!!! You get a point! Next is Sally.

Sally:

That's me! Hehe! *an Ura young memetchi*I already know it's on the left.

Mr.C

Um..........that's correct!! We have a star student. Next is Misty.

Misty:

Okay ummmm is it on the left?

Mr. C:

Sorry Misty....,,it's in the middle.

Misty:

:( .

(at home)

Me:

How was school?

Conan:

Was it fun? Too bad I can't go to school.

(Misty tells everyone what happened)

Angel:

I don't wanna go to school.

*end flashback*

So there you have it. Well that's it for this entry.

Okay so unfortunately Misty, Conan, and Angel passed away. :( . I felt so bad but I had left them at my grandparents house....I'm a terrible tamaparent! :( . Well I don't think in going to set them up again. I do want to set up my v5s...

So Cody had got married to Okoutchi(the old matchmaker) and they had a son. Now Cody and his wife left his son in my care but I need to name him..... That's it for now. ;) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back