NEW ACCOUNT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Some of you may have known me in my past account, as bratztroxg, but I now have made a new and better account - as much as I hate losing all the OVER 1,000 posts I made as Bratztroxg :D , I think this time will be an EVEN MORE FUN year of TTing! :D

Please don't post hints and tips and ways to get round the site on this Introduction topic, because I have been a member of this site for over a year and know it all backwards! :blink:

However, some of you may not have had the pleasure (lol!) of making friends with me during my previous account, and will not know the full, glamourous story of... MOI! :D

(lol!!!)

Basically I am an 11 year old girl (GO GIRLZ!) called Esther, I love pink and dolls and cute boys and great friends!

That's all you really need to know about me...

There's just one more thing! Please read my siggy (its interesting and tells you more about me!!!) Also, if you joing my forum (GIRLS ONLY!!!) in my siggy then I would be over the moon!!! :D

I would MUCH appreciate a PM from any of u guys as well - so, hi!!! :D

Uh... it is against tamatalk rules to make a secondary account. You can only make an Emergency Back-Up account.
:angry: No it's not. Don't say it is. I got alot of a accounts.

I think I'll be seeing you around then, eh? Have fun on your new account!

*Tgd*

Hey Esther! Zoom here! I think you should keep one of your accounts as back-up, as daniwigg said, but still, great to see ya with a fresh account!!

hey esther like your new acount could you like unblock me I need to speak to you about BratzGirlz! thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back