New - all over again.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi caretaker

Reaction score
Hi all. Remember me? No?

*holds up a large hammer*

Remember me? Oh thats so sweet. I remember you guys too. :mametchi:

Anyway , the not so great Katie is back. As you may have been aware I lost interest in Tamagotchis a while ago. I kinda stopped going to TT because of a combination between idiots who spammed constantly , scammers and because I really just found it so boring. No offence but I'm no longer caring about a tiny pixels health. But still , I have been looking my Tama over with growing , and painfully familar , interest so I came back in hopes of ,

a. Catching up with my old friends (Hi guys!). Yes thats them running away. They just realized I was back.

b. Getting some tips that I may have forgotten/missed.

c. Ruling the world. Mwahaha.

Sorry if I come across as rude or mean or harsh or abrupt or anything eles that springs to mind when someone says 'Katie'. I have my reasons though. Circits. Ow. Feelings of deep hatred.

I am a poor person. Feel for me. Pity me. Buy me a ipod.

Thanks all.

Katie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey. Thanks for the welcome back.  

I don't remember you but still - Hi. I'm Katie. I'm your worst nightmare. :lol:
hahaha. well thank you for the heads up *starts running* welcome (back) to tamatalk. I have no clue were my tamagotchi went and I dont really care, so dont ask for any tama advice or anything like that.

~LCKK

i had been wondering where you went! [i know just about everyone on tamatalk!lol] B)

Hey. Thanks for the welcome back.  

I don't remember you but still - Hi. I'm Katie. I'm your worst nightmare. :D
Well hi! I'm the miserable person in your shadow that follows you around wherever you go.. nice to meet you, you're funny! *smashes Katie with the large hammer* hehe. And now your dead. :D

Well hi! I'm the miserable person in your shadow that follows you around wherever you go.. nice to meet you, you're funny! *smashes Katie with the large hammer* hehe. And now your dead. :furawatchi:
Ow. *rubs head* Why do people always feel the need to do that?

[SIZE=15pt] Hi welcome to tamatalk.......I hope you will like it here well.......if you ever need help or a friend just PM me and I will gladly be there ! [/SIZE] :furawatchi: :angry: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :angry:

I never met you Katie, but of what I heard of ya...you seem dangerous! AHHH! *runs and hides behind tree* *gets out an anti-kaite raygun* *shoots raygun at Katie* If you dare bother me, you wish you hadn't! Dun dun dun dun DU DA! Super tamagirl_desy! *flies into air and shoots beams at Katie*

Lol! Well, welcome to back to Tamatalk and PM me anyime! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back