New Angelgotchi Petition

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Ashlyn

Country USA :p

Comments:I would really love if you brought back tamagotchi angels and maybe consider bringing back more of the older versions as well but all in all the angel is my favorite i don't really think there should be any changes to it because it's fine the way it is i just don't want to pay over 100 bucks on ebay :) thank you and please consider.

I don't think ancestor tamagotchis should be re-released, isn't the point of having a ancestor you not being able to get it?

Even if there's new ancestor tamagotchis and old ones and both will be the same, everyone who had one would have been so happy to have a tamagotchi everyone else doesn't have, and it's nothing like it. Then, they would make new ones and completely defeat the purpose of what I just said. I kind of doubt anyone here agrees though.
Lots of people want the Angelgotchi, and just because some people are older, doesn't mean they get a better, more varied collection. BanDai really should listen to us, because they'll make a lt of money that way instead of "giving" it all to eBay!

I'll sign as well!

Name: Jessica

I personally would like to see all of the ancestor Tamas released again, especially the Japan-only models! :D

Name: Sienna

Country; USA

I want the angels to be exactly how they were when they were first released!! :blink:

U.K

I loved the touch sensitive feature so I think that would be great again; new games would be good, as well as some more angel orientated things- maybe shops etc could be in heaven? Buuut what would be better would be a tama that could go devil OR angel and you could train it to be evil or good! i.e when it's "hatched" if you praised it for being mischievous it would turn into a devil and vice versa :)

Name:Kuromametchi

Maybe some more colors/designs with the same sounds as the tama-go but that's about it.Other than that I would want it to be like the original angel.

name: Renee

the country you live in: USA

any comments you may have about what you would like to see in the new angelgotchi's: Maybe some new angel characters, and bring back the touch screen, and the ability to name it. PLZ BRING TAMAGOTCHI ANGELS BACK, BANDAI! :C

Name: Anya

Comments: The original Angelgotchi was AWESOME. We should have an Angelgotchi in COLOR now! That would be so cool! It should also have places to visit and explore, and it should be able to connect with other Angelgotchis. It shouldn't look exactly like v1-v5 Tamagotchi. I want it unique. JUST BRING ANGELGOTCHIS BACK! :) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Name's Robyn

I live in the United States of America, home of the brave and the Whopper.

If they bring back the Angelgotchi I'd like to see a matchmaker feature (like the newer verisons) so I don't have to deal with losing my tama and plus I like to watch the number of generations go up as I spend time caring for each generation. :]

(I'm not even sure how that would work, angel tamagotchis mating... whatever. Bandai could make it work. ;o)

Name: Puffle (Puffle for president)

Contry: USA

To start of, I do think that re-releasing the Angelgotchi is a great idea, one Bandi would undoubtedly benifet from. I do, however, think it should differ slightly from the previous Angelgotchi product. For starters, I do think that, unless it is in color, that it should defidently be the size of the V1-Music Star, NOT the size of the Color, ID, or Tama-Go. The whole pocket sized concept is far more appealing than the added bulk. Also, due to the fact that Tamagotchi has changed to great amounts since the days of 1997, that a few other concepts will need to be added to compete with the modern day releases. Connection is a must, for obvious reasions. More games, some new characters, a shop, gotchi, generations, more food items, and items are all also concepts that should be added. The ability to access Music City would also be perferable. Overall, with some minor tweaking, I think Bandi could make sensational sales from an Angelgotchi remake, and I truely believe Bandi should go through with an Angelgotchi remake!

name,Kody

the country you live in, Canada

and any comments you may have about what you would like to see in the new angelgotchi's.

some of the newer charecters and english models

Once we have a considerable amount of signatures we will send this to Bandai, and hopefully bring angelgotchi's back!

Name: Zoe

Please send them back...I want my own bundle of joy from Tama heaven!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back