New Angelgotchi Petition

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, it wouldn't be such a good idea to bring back the angelgotchi. Even if they did it would probably a Japan-only thing. And even if they did make it for the US then this is what will happen.

Making: 2008 (most likely), Japan: 2009, USA and other places: 2010

I don't really think it's such a good idea but it could be good if you wait a few years for it to come

ι ємαιℓє∂ вαи∂αι αвσυт вяιиgιиg вα¢к тнє αиgєℓgσт¢нι αи∂ тнє ν1 тαмαgσт¢нι ιитσ ѕтσяєѕ...ℓιкє мαувє fσя αи αииινєяѕαяу є∂ιтισи σя ѕυ¢н...αи∂ тнιѕ ιѕ му яєρℓу fяσм вαи∂αι...ι яєαℓℓу нσρє тнιѕ ρєтιтισи ωσякѕ...ι ωσυℓ∂ ℓσνє тσ вυу αи αиgєℓgσт¢нι ιи тнє ѕтσяє ιиѕтєα∂ σf нυитιиg тнєм ∂σωи...ℓσℓ....

Samantha:

Thank you for purchasing a Tamagotchi Connection V4 and for your support of Tamagotchi products both old and new.

We have no plans to re-release any of the older Tamagotchi toys but we will share your comments with upper Managment.

gσσ∂ ℓυ¢к σи тнє ρєтιтισи!!!!!!! ~ѕαм

Name:Savannah Harville

comments: I do NOT have one But I woud like it if there was a tamagotchi angel v1 bring them back bring them back bring them back bring them back bring them back :( :( :(

PS: I am going to send this topic I hope they say YES go tamagotchis

name: Erika

i had a angel one when i was back in school... they were definetly my fav at that time :ph34r: i would love to buy a new version of it.... though i dont think they will make new ones :ph34r:

I am going to use my nickname.

(Nick)Name:Teag

Comments: I would be cool I you could connect and add another game. I alway's wanted an anglegotchi but they are to expencive (and you alway's lose) on ebay.

Yes! That would be awesome! Instead of going up to a Tamagotchi Version 295, they should treat the real tamagotchi fans with a remake of the classic! I say yes for Angelgotchi Connections!!!! All they way!!!

Nicknake: Panda

Edit: WE should all send Bandai an e-mail about this!!!! Let them know!!!!

https://www.bandai.com/support/contact.html

there's the link to E-Mail them!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I could have promised we had more post on this 1

nickname:KK

(I'm not giving my real name...) I am Diamond from Ontario Canada, I would love the Angelgotchis to be out again, I've always wanted one, and I think they shouldn't be changed exept for some new games.

name, Drako Degotchi

the country you live in, U.S.A.

and any comments you may have about what you would like to see in the new angelgotchi's. Well connections of course but i would love to be able to get an unchi kun((Sp?)) :D *lucky-poo* as a normal charrie... mabye have a seceret game that can be unlocked with getting the charrie!

Name: (Just call me FC1) FC1

Comments: I would really enjoy having the Angelgotchi back. I could complete my collectionn by getting it. I'm sure other members woud love to get one aswell. Please brink them back - please. ;)

FC1

I'd love to see Angelgotchis come back.

Name: Meaghan

Comments: I've never had one but I heard about the features, and I think it would be awesome for Bandai to come out with Tamagotchis with the sound sensitive/screen tapping thing again. I'd also like to see the return of Devilgotchis, Osutchi/Mesutchi, etc. because they were all so different and now we just have the Tamagotchi Connection, which is basically the same every version. Although I am happy with the Connections, it would be cool if Bandai came out with something a bit different.

Next Weck if the angeigoch is there I am going to get it

Ps:I am just lurning how to read / spek jupen :furawatchi:

Pss:and it is only $8.00! :D

My brother wants to sign, too.

Name: "Duck"

Comments: I love the Tamagotchi Angel, and I see others do too. Seeing as how there's so much interest, Bandai should bring 'em back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back