New Angelgotchi Petition

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a brilliant idea. :huh:

Name: Mametchi_Tama (I don't want to give out too personal info)

Comments: I don't know WHY on earth they stopped the Angelgotchi. It should keep on going. They have released a Angelgotchi game for the mobile but this is not entirely satisfying enough for Tama collectors. The world of tamagotchi is now a bit to modern, let's bring back a bit of the '90's! Angelgotchis were a hit then, and I guess WILL be a bigger hit now. It's hard to see them on Ebay for U.K and we'd love to have a chance.

Name: oxiemoron

Comments: Please bring Angelgotchi back!

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Inna

I have never played with an angelgotchi but ive seen pictures. They look cool so im gonna help out. Please bring them back! :huh:

tamangel90

U.s.a

bandai pleese bring back agelgotchis i bet tamagotchis will get even more popular in the us if u bring them back

name: Jo

comment: please bring them back, i never got one because i didnt know about them (i was too young). i think it would be cool of they were brought back as the version 6!!

love,

Tamagotchii :furawatchi:

hey everyone i got a solution maybe if we email bandai like every day tousand or more people theyll see how many people want the angels back so every one go to www.bandai.com and go to customor suppor and enter your email adress and send them the letter maye after millins of people have send them letters theyll bring back tamagotchi angels sooooo whoooooooos with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Name: Christopher

Comment: I remember my cousin used to have an anglegotchi and she lost it. I would play with it sometimes and it was quite fun. Bandai should really bring it back in a new version. Maybe, add the infra red thing so that you can connect with your friends and make little angles? :p

Name: Erin

Comments: I have never had an angel tama and I would like to see them come back! I want one!

Name: Monica

Comment: I don't have an Angelgotchi but I would like to have one! They seem like so much fun and unless Bandai wants to get a decline in sales then BRING BACK THE ANGELGOTCHI!

I have e-mailed BanDai this topic. I will post when they respond.

Name: 2222mimtchi2222(i wont put my real name lol)

Comment: The old tamas like that were around when I was about 1/2 a year old, so I have NEVER even seen one other than in pictures. it would be COOL if we as tamagotchi fans could have a little PIZAZ! however you spell that, bring back the angels oceans ect, and for my sake realease the morino tama!!! :huh:

Comment: The angels would be awsome if they had multicolor pixels, and more characters. And it would be angelotchi connection! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Addy

U.S.A.

The Angel Tamagotchis are so cool and I would love to buy one!

You should also include infrared, and different colours and designs.

Name: Tiani

Contry: USA

Comment: I would totaly love to buy 1 but I have never seen 1 for sale. They look so cute.

me too i would love them to bring them back i was like 3 when they came out so ya bring back angelgotchis!!!!

CITY MERCEDES TX AND THIS IS COMING ALL THE WAY DOWN FROM TEXAS EVEN MY OWN SCHOOL WANTD TO BRING THEM BACK SO THERE GOIN TO SIGHN IT LATER ON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back