New Angelgotchi Petition

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Kiley

I loved seeing them when they were first out, bu I was to young to run and grab one up, and now I've been hunting one. It would be amazing to see them in stores again

Amy

US

They should re release every tama and put in the connect feature i think...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorr-y if this is bumping a topic but i feel like i must join

Yi Lin

Malaysia

I have never touched it before but i saw it before ,i searched google for it and when i read the description,i was real amzed of what it can do...RE-RELEASE ANGELGOTCHI,BANDAI!!!!!PLEASE,PLEASE ,PLEASE WITHA CHERRY ON TOP!!

I posted before, but I gotta post again.

Jesse in the USA.

I'd love to see an angelgotchi connection or just an angelgotchi remix.

Name: Martin

Please, re-realese Tamagotchi Angel. They're amazing just by their characters and touch screen feature.

They were so cute too.

Thank you.

name:(not alowed to give name)

i whould love tamagotchi angels but whit a touch screen and new angel charecters oh and i am new here

I think they should bring back the Angels as well, either as a Connection or as a Color. My name is Jan Griffiths, and I live in the USA. The older versions would be fine, too.

name: alexandra

comments: more games would be a nice addition, maybe more characters, infrared connection, yaa~

Aww.. what the heck. :)

Ban-Dai looked at this forum before.

My name is Chris, and I live in the USA. I think there should be a new, and refurbished version of it.

ChocoToken

Name:Brent

Comments:If we re-release angelgotchis we should bring back other old tamas to my request for a re-release is oceangotchis to

name: ryan

the country you live in: city: Hong kong :eek:

comments: you should release angelgotchis and other tamagotchis here in hong kong too.... if it's possible.

name:abby

comment:It would be awesome If they released old tamagotchi maybe they can improve it I am getting a japanese one tomarrow and it would be awesome to get an american one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back