New Angelgotchi Petition

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name- Kylie

Country- USA

Comments- Bandai needs to focus on bringing back the old charcters and ways. Music stars are so glitchy. I LOVED the v4.5 and v5 website. Those were the days. Stop killing characters. I like my v4 better than my v6! Bandai, look at the character char for the v4 and the chart for the v6. Why do the v6 tamas have less characters than the v4? I love tamas, but they are slowly going downhill.

BRING BACK THE OLDIES!

Name: Sam

Comments: The angelgotchi was good. I want it back.

Hey guys.

Thanks so much for keeping this going this long! You're doing great. I know a couple people already messaged Bandai but the initial purpose of this was to gather enough actual signatures to send to Bandai, so that Bandai can hopefully see that a lot of different people in the world want to bring back older tamagotchis (specifically angelgotchi in this instance) and not just the one person messaging them. That's the power of petitions! So once there's a considerable amount (Like 500-1000) I'll gather them all together and try actually sending it in, maybe Admin could help me out with that too if this gets big enough. But when the time comes, I promise I'll send this in. Even though I'm not on as much as I used to be I still love angelgotchi and I've been keeping track of this.

It'll probably be at least another year before that happens but this has been kept active for a couple years now, so it's definitely possible especially with the decline in popularity that I've been hearing about with the newer ones.

Also, this will definitely go a lot faster if you guys put links to this in your signatures, there's a lot of people on tamatalk but not as many of them are that into the older tamagotchis as the new ones, so they probably wouldn't come to this section of the website unless they see something pretty in your signatures telling them to come here!

As for the pessimists, I would like to kindly ask you not to post anything unless it actually helps with the cause please. It's just kind of rude to post things like that when there are people trying to be optimistic about all of this. If there is something you would like to discuss about this, feel free to message me. I understand that this is a long shot, but think about how many people are on tamatalk, there's definitely enough to make Bandai consider it. And if anything else we might be able to make them think about releasing older characters, or something similar to that. But even if they don't consider this at all, why not just try?

Thanks so much!

Mah name is Calvin.

I live in the United States.

I was born in the year the first Tamagotchis were made. And I didn't know about Tamagotchi until I was 10. Knowing this I want to be able to have one of those previous Tamagotchis (Yes, an Angelgotchi too) as I'm not at the legal age to buy anything online anyway~

They should release both angel and devil, so, yeah, I'll sign :rolleyes:

name:bruno

state:ca

i really whant the angel to come back but i have one thouhg but still i think they should still tack out the angel again and maybe make a devilgotchi to

Name: Daniel

Since i was born only a couple years before the release of the original Tamagotchi, I didn't really know anything about them, and I only knew of the original because both of my sisters had one each. They didn't get any more until the V1 came out, but by then I was old enough to have one and learned about the world of Tamagotchi. Now that I'm even older, the Tamagotchi Angel/Angelgotchi is one that I feel needs to be in my "collection" (only 5 Tamas, soon to be 6. Not much of a collection). It would be unbelievable if Bandai releases a followup to the Angelgotchi in a Connection form. Just think of all the features it would have! You would ACTUALLY be able to go on a stroll WITH your Tama, the touch feature would return, and so many more features! Please, Bandai, we don't have a TMGC+C, but could you just think about relaunching the Angelgotchi? In the US, preferably ;)

california

name:cant tell

i think they should bring them back because when i was born i didnt know about the tamagotchis and it is not fair that other ppl get tamagotchis

and some really do whant one and it is not fair that in ebay they sell them in high prices :p

name:Mary, or sweet.angel

the country you live in:Canada

and any comments you may have about what you would like to see in the new angelgotchi's:

They are one of my favourites,when it comes to the originals(japanese and american), or non-connections.they are the 2nd in my best tamagotchi (no connnection) list,(and the 1st is the devil)They were REALLY good!However, I am not for the connection,it spoils the fun for me.Other than more special characters like in the other tamagotchis,and maybe a new like sparkly clear shell, that's it.Oh,and sell them internationaly, when it comes to that,I mean all of these countries:USA,Canada,Europe (they can't even have the TMGO! :gozarutchi: ),Japan,Asia,Australia, and all the other countries that had at least one version in stores.

A lot of people love the angel, it's one of the best tamagotchis that was created, and we want so badly to see it back!So please, give the angelgotchi back!

Name:(Private information, I'll give the username) memetchi <3

The country you live in: U.S.A.

I didn't know about Tamagotchis when I was younger, until my cousins introduced me to them. <_< But Angelgotchis were old when my cousins told me about Tamagotchi, so I got a V3. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Monchi (nickname)

I live in the USA

Angelgotchis are old and they probably will not be released again, but there is a slight chance they do...

So I'll sign. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Britt (Dorkfish04)

Comments:

BRING BACK THE ANGELS AND DEVILS!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! They could have an angels vs. devils thing going on and just think of all the extra money they could make off those. It's so hard to find anything like the tamagotchi devils and angels anymore, bring us new versions and they will make boat loads of money from it guarenteed! Many people are after them like mad! It would be the smart thing to do!

[SIZE=21pt]CHRISTINA RICHARDSON HERE. I LIVE IN USA, ST LOUIS MISSOURI. BRING BACK ANGLEGOTCHI BECAUSE THEY ARE SO FUN!! I PLAYED WITH ONE AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE AND NEARLY DIED CAUSE THEY ARE SO FUN AND CUTE![/SIZE]

what if we all wrote and mailed them letters asking them to make the devils and angels again?

I will write to bandai too, I'll do it tonight.

I hope that others will do this as well! the more letters in, the more they can see they are in demand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back