new as well!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ariadne

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Lor and I'm a sophmore in college on summer break, which means, I start up at least a few of my tamas :D Currently, I have an japanese ocean tamagotchi and angel one going as well as two new V3s (hah I love new toys). I also have a mesu/osu pair and a morino one somewhere. I've been adding to my collection little by little. I'm glad to have found the board!

Feel free to pm me :D

Lor.

ps. How do I enable html in my posts? Is that possible?

Hello and welcome to tamatalk! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here! You're lucky to have some old special tamagotchi versions, I wish I could have some.

You can enable HTML in your posts. The easy way is to hightlight what you want to make special, then at the top of your posts use the buttons to change the color/font/size/ other things.

hi! welcome to tamatalk! don't forget to read all the rules, and pinned topics. hope you enjoy your stay here!

jakeod!

Welcome Lor! Just to let you know, tamatalk is a great place to be, hopefully all the members here will welcome you! Don't forget to read all the pinned rules!!!

Hey! Glad you joined. You just missed tamatalk's 2nd anivercary! too bad. Well, you can still be in time for tamatalk's 3rd anivercary! Well, hope you have fun on tamatalk! Be sure to read the rules and pinned topics! If you wan't to be a guide, don't call Admin, he'll call you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back